• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

i cant be bothered to sift through 19 pages of posts to find out, but are there any fans of the Arrow/Flash TV universe here?
Big fan of the Flash. Arrow I think is a hard watch as they don't seem to know what they want with the show.

German TV just started with "Z Nation", another Zombie series. I first thought, it's just another cheap "Walking Dead" spinn off, but it's different, quite funny and has it's own "charme"...
I'm quite enjoying it.

Started watching Jessica Jones. Really enjoying it so far.

I also binged Madoka Magica. It's pretty creepy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Started watching Jessica Jones. Really enjoying it so far.

I also binged Madoka Magica. It's pretty creepy:

Tenant is great in JJ, wish all superhero TV shows would be done by Netflix.

That looks weird as fek.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tenant is great in JJ, wish all superhero TV shows would be done by Netflix.
I didn't know Tennant was going to be in it! Was a good surprise. That moment when Jessica Jones interrupts the rugby game he was watching. Think I spent most of that scene trying to work out who was playing. :D

Yeah, Daredevil was really good too. tbh, I think I prefer the Netflix shows to most of the superhero movies.

Seen some trailers for The Man in the High Castle, didnt realise it was a book, but it looks interesting concept. May give it a go.

BBC 2 Mondays 7.30.Only Connect with Victoria Coren-Mitchell ;)!!!

BBC 2 Mondays 7.30.Only Connect with Victoria Coren-Mitchell ;)!!!

I'm an avid fan, although I must admit that I don't enjoy the later rounds as much as the early ones. Like any quiz, it's fun to be able to play along at home, but I barely made double figures in last week's episode thanks to the tougher questions as the final approaches.

Samurai Jack is back! On adult swim.

Apparently will have more mature theme on a more regular basis. (Hence why on adult swim).

Don't know how many people here watched it but I loved it when it was on was around, mind I was of the age I guess.

I wasn't into it heavily, but I certainly remember enjoying it at the time.

Samurai Jack is back! On adult swim.

Apparently will have more mature theme on a more regular basis. (Hence why on adult swim).

Don't know how many people here watched it but I loved it when it was on was around, mind I was of the age I guess.

I loved it! Was really well directed.

Just binge-watched Narcos in two evenings.
Don't know why I never watched it before - That kind of thing is right up my street, and I loved every second of it.

Just starting on Jessica Jones now, heard big things and I'm a big Marvel fan (which makes it weirder than I've not watched this, or Dare Devil, yet!).

Latest posts