• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why isn't simpson daniell in the england team?

J

jimi_bradley

He wins player of the year and then doesn't get a chance its crazy

hes better than tindall who is totally crocked these days

He wins player of the year and then doesn't get a chance its crazy

hes better than tindall who is totally crocked these days [/b]

Crazy. It's like he's injured or something.

<div class='quotemain'> He wins player of the year and then doesn't get a chance its crazy

hes better than tindall who is totally crocked these days [/b]

Crazy. It's like he's injured or something.

[/b][/quote]

Boy oh boy :lol:

They can't remember his double-barrel name, and he doesn't play for Bath or Leicester. Richard Haughton will get called up before JSD, and he's from Saracens!

Richard Haughton needs to clone himself, and then either merge himself with the clone, or eat it.
I think his waist is the same width as my leg.

My understanding is that he will be come the autum tests, as he is in the elite player squad.

he always seems to get injured whenever he's in the england set-up! proper annoying

He has had quite the run of injuries, and they have always been so unlucky and untimely.

I think when he is healthy he is the most complete finisher we have on the wing in England. He has pace, change of direction, and has ball and foot skills. He is a slightly bigger Shane Williams in my opinion. I think Olly Barkley coming to Gloucester is going to make for some absolutely beautiful running rugby for them this season.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StevenWATERLOORUFC @ Aug 12 2008, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
he always seems to get injured whenever he's in the england set-up! proper annoying[/b]
True very true hes not abig game player tho

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Apr 14 2009, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nearly got your 10 posts now ********, keep going.[/b]
Go crawl back into your mothers ass

Latest posts