• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 6 Nations: Wales vs France (Round 3)

Seriously is the bbc taking the ****? Martin Williams, Jonathan Davies and Eddie butler all commentating? I know the beeb has a bit of a pro welsh thing but this is ridiculous. Would have had castaignede.

I've just found the mute button on my remote ......... Never used it before lol

What Rolland says to the TMF - "To me it looks ok".
What Rolland is actually thinking -"Please god! Let it be ok! I'm not getting out of here if I disallow it!"

Funny thing was he was the one who knocked it on as well, so must have known what it would show.

If pape's knockon was a knockon (and it blatantly was) then that was one from Roberts then an all

Forget giving it to the second row, Webb handed that ball straight to Taulupe!

They are playing so poorly France, and the unbelievably biased commentary by the BBC is awful.

Re: TMO

Fair enough... could have sworn it wasn't allowed. Clearly not the case though.

They are playing so poorly France, and the unbelievably biased commentary by the BBC is awful.

I'm pretty sure the French commentary is biased as well. Wonder if it's anything to do with the fact it's a BBC Wales production....

**** me mas has some pace.

Bastareud brings nothing for France.

Great to see a footrace between two props.

Bastareud may as well not be on the pitch. His main attribute is his size, but he's up against guys twice the size of him, and his lack of other skills are really being shown up.

Latest posts