• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool D: France vs. Italy (19/09/2015)

Here we go again....at least it's consistent.

Okay got the replay lets be quick....good good that's how it should work.

Back on TMO again. Technically he's right to go and look at it but as he's already given the try should he go back?

Back on TMO again. Technically he's right to go and look at it but as he's already given the try should he go back?
We've been over this, this would be the third time.

TMO can call back a try up until a conversion has taken.

I don't see why they don't check the grounding as part of all replays before awarding anyway.

No need to be glip about it, I missed that conversation. Thanks for explaning it calmly.....

No need to be glip about it, I missed that conversation. Thanks for explaning it calmly.....
Sorry we've had one major argument after the England/Ireland game, then again last night...it's getting frustrating.

Sorry we've had one major argument after the England/Ireland game, then again last night...it's getting frustrating.

I get that, just both those games I was otherwise enganged.

Now I know.

I would say discussion rather than argument as the consensus was that it is correct but that everyone (except Smart Cookie) would prefer that they were not used as most people do not want an 80 minute game to last over 100!!

Masi done his Achillies. Thats him done for the tournament most likley

Michalak!! The great French hope! Missed kicks, takes the ball way behind the game line and runs back and towards his centre to pass!!

Great choice Lagisquet you silly, silly man!!

Agree with the commentator that's just harsh.

Joubert is being very very whistle happy. Don't think I've seen two phases go by without an advantage.

This game is a bore with Joubert playing a big part in this. Useless

Must be half time as adverts on! Too boring for me!

Latest posts