• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] England vs Scotland (Round 4)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow that is him. He has to be kept in rugby. I was a big fan of Lewsey and Robinson. This guy is like a combination of the 2 and I think if he had the hands 15 would be where I'd put him although he's not bad 13. Has the potential to be the face of an era.

Leicester better do everything they can to keep him.

England vs Scotland - Preview is now up here: http://fourballsblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/england-vs-scotland-preview.html

This is the conclusion:

For us, the match is a foregone conclusion, a Scottish side that lost at home to Italy have to come to the same place where The Azzurri got thumped by expansive, attacking rugby, and England will look to put on a display against the Scots and chase down the Irish points difference. England are the better side in every department on the pitch, they will look to reassert their dominance in the pack and the backs will be crying out for an opportunity to show what they can do. I think Jack Nowell will have a good game tomorrow, and England will win by more than 16.

Originally I wanted a big score purely for practical reasons, we need it to have a chnace of winning the championship if Ireland lose. Now I want a big score because of that but also to shut up that whiny Hogg. Used to like him but now I just hope he is on the receiving end of a good stuffing.

Dunno... we want him to stay in rugby... not, like, end up at Nottingham aged 22...

Maybe he should go to Saints.

Hopefully he'll end up in London, given he's from Croydon... almost certainly only in the midlands due to a rugby/sports scholarship - he might not even be that interested in a rugby career.
He might only play because he has to and is taking advantage of the gratis education before returning/continuing sprinting.

Originally I wanted a big score purely for practical reasons, we need it to have a chnace of winning the championship if Ireland lose. Now I want a big score because of that but also to shut up that whiny Hogg. Used to like him but now I just hope he is on the receiving end of a good stuffing.
wow.

That kid in the video is some player. Reminds me of a young victor ubogu. Same athletic ability and similar speed but I think ubogu was quicker off the mark. Especially at meal times.

Nothing less than he deserves, can't stand coaches, teams or players being gobby to their opposition before the game. Ironic that he is demanding respect whilst showing absolutely none himself.

That kid in the video is some player. Reminds me of a young victor ubogu. Same athletic ability and similar speed but I think ubogu was quicker off the mark. Especially at meal times.

That is not a great standard of rugby. Although he is a hell of an athlete.

Under 20's now showing how to play rugby from both sides!

England have shown more attacking flair and planning in this match than the seniors have in years!!!

Under 20's now showing how to play rugby from both sides!

England have shown more attacking flair and planning in this match than the seniors have in years!!!

They have also shown the same disregard for discipline... Like it or hate it, discipline wins games more than flair at the top levels. Look at the current Irish performances to see that.

It's more accurate to say poor discipline loses games, than it is to say good discipline wins them.

Ireland wouldn't have won a game had they been disciplined with poor tactics and execution.

The Poor old Jocks are up against it in this one.
Real shame that Cipriani isn't getting a starting run.

Latest posts