• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: Italy vs. Scotland (27/02/2016)

I'm hopeful of O'Gara returning for further demonstrations of the kick pass.

It'll be interesting to see if Vern brings Dunbar back for the France game after grabbing a try for Glasgow in the Pro12.

Taylor has done pretty well but Bennett doesn't quite look himself at the moment - not sure if it relates to his recent shoulder injury or if he's just lacking match sharpness.

It'll be interesting to see if Vern brings Dunbar back for the France game after grabbing a try for Glasgow in the Pro12.

Taylor has done pretty well but Bennett doesn't quite look himself at the moment - not sure if it relates to his recent shoulder injury or if he's just lacking match sharpness.

I would pick the same team as yesterday because they deserve that after yesterday's performance :).

I really hope they work on the kick offs though because they didn't win ONE of Italy's restarts.

As I have said, I think the current French team are beatable, I mean, we beat them in 06 at Murrayfield and to be fair that was a much better French team than the current one.

Having seen bits of England v Ireland, I am quietly confident of a win against them too :).

Latest posts