• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 5: Ireland vs England (18/03/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thread of the year by far!! Please guys don't stop, this is hilarious!

'iF YOU PLAYED WELL'..... haha it amazes me the excuses you come up with , you were OUTPLAYED take it on the chin! idiot.
No excuses your the one saying how brilliant Ireland were.

Let's face it the only reason Ireland won was becuase Heaslip didn't play.

Anyone want to hear a joke?

Welsh rugby.

Hahahahaahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahha

Everyone shut up for a minute and let me think..!

I think I'm annoyed because I can't just write it off as a case of "on the day England were poor and Ireland were really really good". Like, Ireland can do a lot lot better than they did today, it certainly wasn't a vintage performance. And that should be a positive for Ireland, not an attempt to detract from their success. I think a lot of parts of the puzzle weren't there today, a few things went wrong for them, and yet they won.

'iF YOU PLAYED WELL'..... haha it amazes me the excuses you come up with , you were OUTPLAYED take it on the chin! idiot.

What's your excuse for loosing too...Scotland, France and yes England at home! England beat you in Cardiff! At least the Irish have some pride defending their home patch but Wales? Ha! Loose to a crap England at home. Never mind always next year after one of the Welsh regions wins the European Cup...oh wait

Why are the Welsh lads here? Were they waiting for England to lose? Long auld wait lads.

Good honest test match i thought. England upped their performance in the second half but really they didn't carry any threat throughout the game. Ireland were only marginally better mind you....a day for defences as Hartley said afterwards.

I hope Joe recognises the world didn't end when McGrath, Leavy, Scannell, Conway etc came on. Far from it actually. McGraths kick at the end killed the game and was something you'd associate with a test veteran. I say it often but experience is overrated.

O'Mahony was brilliant. Reminded the would be Lions selectors what he's about. Itoje and co made no impression on him in the lineout. All the back row should be on notice. One slip and you're out.

In response to a poster asking what could have been. Definitely knocked the wind out of the sails losing to Wales last week and this doesn't fully atone imo but we got what we deserved from the tournament.

Why am i here ? because i cheer on a fellow Celtic nation ... this is obviuosly something you are unaware of..still wanted Ireland to win regardless of what the Irish think of 'us'

friendly reminder that wales and italy were the only teams to lose a home game this six nations

Why am i here ? because i cheer on a fellow Celtic nation ... this is obviuosly something you are unaware of..still wanted Ireland to win regardless of what the Irish think of 'us'

Oh **** he called the Irish celts.

Furk Alpha is going to go in dry, quick get the lube out.

Some Welsh posters cheering on the achievements of others to compensate for the fact they have none of their own to cheer about.

Everyone shut up for a minute and let me think..!

I think I'm annoyed because I can't just write it off as a case of "on the day England were poor and Ireland were really really good". Like, Ireland can do a lot lot better than they did today, it certainly wasn't a vintage performance. And that should be a positive for Ireland, not an attempt to detract from their success. I think a lot of parts of the puzzle weren't there today, a few things went wrong for them, and yet they won.
I think the reality is what one of the Irish posters said both sides were about 80% of their best not the best you can see from either. If England got their noses out in front the score could of been reversed.

I think Ireland in terms of development as a side are 2 years behind us completely inconsistent capable of playing very wellittle but messing it up when it counts.

you dont win the slam , you lose it. End of;)

And you don't win anything, not even 3 games. Only Italy below you in the table, you couldn't even do the job properly and win the wooden spoon.

Can people please spell "losing" correctly; it's not "loosing". I'd expect Welsh posters to know how to spell it, they've had to use it quite a lot recently. England fans have clearly forgotten after not using it for 18 matches.:)

Sincerely,

Spelling police.

2 I think how many RWC's do you have in that period?...pick a better time frame next time idiot.

I'm not sure why the 'idiot' insult/ Again I got a short ban for less than this. Where are the mods when they;re required or needed?

- - - Updated - - -

Can people please spell "losing" correctly; it's not "loosing". I'd expect Welsh posters to know how to spell it, they've had to use it quite a lot recently. England fans have clearly forgotten after not using it for 18 matches.:)

Sincerely,

Spelling police.

LOL - yes but after today its all downhill! You'll have to polish up on your spelling and your excuses!

And you don't win anything, not even 3 games. Only Italy below you in the table, you couldn't even do the job properly and win the wooden spoon.

Lets face it , you were lucky against France and us and Ireland exposed you for the mediocre team that you are , lets not pretend you are ABs beater which some people are , its hilarious!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts