• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 5: Ireland vs England (18/03/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people please spell "losing" correctly; it's not "loosing". I'd expect Welsh posters to know how to spell it, they've had to use it quite a lot recently. England fans have clearly forgotten after not using it for 18 matches.:)

Sincerely,

Spelling police.

oh i thought this was just something you guys did incorrectly... can't keep track of your attempts to bastardize the language

I think the reality is what one of the Irish posters said both sides were about 80% of their best not the best you can see from either. If England got their noses out in front the score could of been reversed.

I think Ireland in terms of development as a side are 2 years behind us completely inconsistent capable of playing very wellittle but messing it up when it counts.

Not sure that makes too much sense though, how many years have this Ireland side been together now? It's been a while. I definitely don't think they've found all the answers with Schmidt and while he's a clever guy and a good coach, they shouldn't close themselves off to the idea that they could be better under different systems.

Not sure that makes too much sense though, how many years have this Ireland side been together now? It's been a while. I definitely don't think they've found all the answers with Schmidt and while he's a clever guy and a good coach, they shouldn't close themselves off to the idea that they could be better under different systems.
Well that's what we had to do with Lancaster he'd taken us as far as he could take us but we were still losing games in the same stupid ways.

oh i thought this was just something you guys did incorrectly... can't keep track of your attempts to bastardize the language

WELL BEFORE YOU CALL OUT A TEAM JUST KNOW THAT WE ARE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL IN THE LAST 15 YEARS, IT OFTEN GETS OVERLOOKED, 3 GRAND SLAMS proves it

Irish fans to Welsh fans currently

clueless-gif.gif

WELL BEFORE YOU CALL OUT A TEAM JUST KNOW THAT WE ARE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL IN THE LAST 15 YEARS, IT OFTEN GETS OVERLOOKED, 3 GRAND SLAMS proves it

Lol Wales also "won" a Wooden Spoon In the last 15 years.

Last edited:
WELL BEFORE YOU CALL OUT A TEAM JUST KNOW THAT WE ARE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL IN THE LAST 15 YEARS, IT OFTEN GESTS OVERLOOKED, 3 GRAND SLAMS proves it

Yeah well we have two gold medals... oh that's right you don't even get to participate in the olympics

I think we're being harsh on Wales, perhaps they should be acknowledged with the ***le of "Only team apart from Italy to lose a home game in the six nations 2017?"

Well that's what we had to do with Lancaster he'd taken us as far as he could take us but we were still losing games in the same stupid ways.

I don't get that feeling with Schmidt though. Lancaster's problem was he was too macro. He had no ability to work with individual players and to get the best out of them or even marginally improve their games. The aggregate effect of being able to add a little to each player is huge. I don't think Ireland are at any such bottleneck with Schmidt, it's just how they're trying to play and who they're selecting to do it.

well yes you are crap but you can only beat what's in front of you....in cardiff when your playing badly.

Still a wins a win.

yeah crap but still more grandslams than you in the last 15 years pal;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts