• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] Ireland vs New Zealand (17/11/18)

Great match, even as a neutral I was on the edge of my seat.
Really? I thought Ireland pretty much controlled the entire game. I know the all blacks can pull out things out of thin air, but i haven't see the ABs so powerless in a long, long time.

Yeah, I know. I don't credit Chicago... because it wasn't a Union game.
Or maybe, because you lost and you're a sore loser. Maybe.

Does Andy Farrell have one of the best coaching records v the AB?
Won with England 2012
Won with Ireland 2016
Won with the Lions 2017
Drew with the Lions 2017
Won with Ireland 2018

Total 7 loses, 4 wins and 1 draw.

Imagine Joe and Andy went back to coach NZ

Rest of us could just give up

Just for NZ fans. What was the story with selection these last few months ye seem unsure who to play where
Mainly our centres is where we made a lot of chop and changes.

One thing that you might like to know about our selections is, that was our best side available so theres no excuses there. Wish I had one though.

Future England Head coach IMO. (You can keep Lancaster though)
I think ye screwed him over too much. Himself Easterby and Lancaster will be Schmidts replacement.
Thanks for both. They've really had huge input. But when andy helped is out in Munster I was in awe of his coaching style. Totally different but effective and he's a motivational speaker

Bit late for that, I'm actually very angry at Hansen right now. I think he's been too liberal with his selections and we are all over the shop now and have no clear idea of what is the best combination for anywhere.

Pick a combo Steve, and ******* stick to it mate.

Ageee we seem to be all over the shop. I don't like Ben Smith moving to make room for DMac. Feel we gain more with Mo'unga at 10 and BB at 15 if we have to move Bender. Mid field is still unsettled. I like individual players but no combo has really stood out yet, partly due to how they have chopped and changed. Gotta be time to just pick and stick.

One thing that you might like to know about our selections is, that was our best side available so theres no excuses there. Wish I had one though.
No but it's like you don't seem to know best team. Like I don't rate BB as highly at 10 in tight games

...but you were telling us that Ireland were on par with Australia were'nt you..lol
No you said I complain about the ref in every game BUHAHA get outta here fake NZer who always gets proven wrong.

Lancaster completely botched a home world cup he may have learnt a lot from that (but considering we botched it with mistakes we made the the 4 year prior) but he had to go.

No but it's like you don't seem to know best team. Like I don't rate BB as highly at 10 in tight games

Agree with that on BB. Would rather have Mo'unga. We looked a lot more dangerous when he came on, and it retains the 2ahmaker option Hansen seems to favour. DMac has to be impact from the bench, I don't see him as an effective starter at 15.

And who the heck knows what our best mid-combo is.

Yeah good point. I actually remember you saying that awhile back and I didnt think too much about it at first but after these EOYT games, you could very well be on to something as hes become Beauden Who? to some of the NH defences.

I think ye screwed him over too much. Himself Easterby and Lancaster will be Schmidts replacement.
Thanks for both. They've really had huge input. But when andy helped is out in Munster I was in awe of his coaching style. Totally different but effective and he's a motivational speaker

Money can heal a lot of wounds.
Most of the blazers who screwed him are gone now as well.

Lancaster completely botched a home world cup he may have learnt a lot from that (but considering we botched it with mistakes we made the the 4 year prior) but he had to go.
But he has learnt and is a big reason Leinster are flying it

While we're talking coaches, you guys can keep Gatland, but can we have Schmidt back now please?

Well Moody for Karl and Cane for Ardie, but that's a bout it really...

Also Ben needs to go back to 15.

Yeah good point. I actually remember you saying that awhile back and I didnt think too much about it at first but after these EOYT games, you could very well be on to something as hes become Beauden Who? to some of the NH defences.
He's an open space runner. Not a Sexton or Farrell who can thread it around the pitch and play territory

Latest posts