• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Autumn Nations Cup] Wales vs England (28/11/20)

So was ours, and that was way more blatant
Oh I know, I did say that it was a tackle in the air previously. But to kind of say the ref is against you when you've been awarded a dubious try as well is far fetched.

Oh I know, I did say that it was a tackle in the air previously. But to kind of say the ref is against you when you've been awarded a dubious try as well is far fetched
Well he's certainly not with us :)

Trust the Welsh to start on the level of reffing they obviously forget Williams clear out tipping England player on his head, Parkes ridiculous high tackle and rear neck choke thing on Manu all of which went unpunished in the six nations, Manu was later red carded which allowed the come back, how you have short memory's....

For the first time in many years I think there's a big gap between these sides.

That said, it's been closer than I'd expected and that's not to mention I think a few decisions have gone against Wales.

I have to say it's a bit weird as English fan getting the rub of the green for a change (dubious Farrell tackles aside).

Trust the Welsh to start on the level of reffing they obviously forget Williams clear out tipping England player on his head, Parkes ridiculous high tackle and rear neck choke thing on Manu all of which went unpunished in the six nations, Manu was later red carded which allowed the come back, how you have short memory's....
And we whinged then. All teams whinge but I think Wales have every right to this game, we are definitely getting the rub of the green.

I'm not even asking him to favour Wales in the 2nd half.
I want to see a good game either way. I was expecting more of a dicking than this. And it might still come.
But it's frustrating as ****. I can take the loss but we need to start playing. Haven't seen that at all this Autumn!

Poite really ******* Wales over in that lineout. He was standing in line with the English...

Surely a hooker knows where to ******* stand...

Poite really ******* Wales over in that lineout. He was standing in line with the English...
You missed him taking a step to the left to make himself more in line with the English, was playing silly buggers and Poite called him out.

All hookers do that. Nice to see it picked up, but again another area where there is no consistency.

Nothing legal at all in Wales maul defence there, twice they just wrap around the back.

Wales a get scrum decision!

Think they might have early shoved there...

Latest posts