• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Rugby Championship] Round 6 South Africa v New Zealand (02/10/2021)

Congratulations $&@!ers. At least I got to enjoy 81 minutes more than I have in a long while. Great test

Last edited:
Boks just made a few more passes and we get a proper test. What a game.

Wow that was the most intense final quarter i have seen in years. I have chest pain now. Subs changed the game especially Frans.

Good to have a close game go in our favour for once.

The Springboks today had a demonic determination.
Until next time All Blacks it was great!

Only caught the 2nd half but Great finish by the Boks.

I only saw fhe first half and it looked like the ABs had it in the bag.

All in all, this was a reality check for New Zealand, they could have really lost both of these games…Winning against Pacific islands and a poor Wallabies side may lead to a false sense of security, but the truth is that this side is either poorly coached or poorly selected. Or both.

Poor Wallabies side that beat the Boks twice?

All in all, this was a reality check for New Zealand, they could have really lost both of these games…Winning against Pacific islands and a poor Wallabies side may lead to a false sense of security, but the truth is that this side is either poorly coached or poorly selected. Or both.

I don't think the wallabies are poor they just needed a bit to find their feet. They looked good 4 games in a row now.

I don't think the wallabies are poor they just needed a bit to find their feet. They looked good 4 games in a row now.
I'm still a bit hesitant on the Wallabies. Minimal quarantine especially compared to Boks/Pumas, played every single game at home, and got some pretty favorable calls in a few games.

If the Wallabies can go 4-0 or 3-1 in the Autumn Internationals, I'll tip my cap, but I want to see them away from friendly shores. Can easily see them losing to England and Wales, especially England who have had their number for the last several years.

Latest posts