• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Ireland vs Scotland (19/03/22)

don't like that bringing two balls to sexton. Prevents Ireland from going quick if they wanted to

Different attitude from scotland think there is a few rungs been knocked out the ladder by the staff this week and kicked a few lads up the butt. Not getting into a decent rhythm though, Kinghorn looking ok for now.

I've grown to really like the goal line dropout rule
The scrambles to get back in the field of play to prevent it are exciting

I swear the Scottish commentator said "They've cocked up" before correcting to "They coughed up", force of habit I guess :D

Why does it sound like the TMO has to communicate something to the referee, but without using certain words? Like he obviously wanted to say there that the guy had pushed himself forward with his legs the after hitting the floor, so why not just say that?

Still not sure what TMO thought he'd seen - but he really wanted to change Barnes' mind.

Why does it sound like the TMO has to communicate something to the referee, but without using certain words? Like he obviously wanted to say there that the guy had pushed himself forward with his legs the after hitting the floor, so why not just say that?
You're allowed to aren't you? as long as it's 1 movement.

Barnes is so good at telling the TMO what the call is going to be. There's no discussion about the call.

Cause TMO isn't allowed to tell the referee what the call is. He can only suggest things. Also trying to order Barnes to do something would kill your career.

Irish scrummaging
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

Latest posts