• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Ireland vs Scotland (19/03/22)

Lol. Typical Barnes. ****
baby crying GIF

When the referee doesn't red card Ireland's opposition

Greedy ******* hog, thinks he's bigger than the team.

If that was a red what's the point in playing rugby IMO. I would accept a yellow but not going to argue with Barnesy ;)

Hogg had no right doing that, a walk in squandered

Very rare I disagree with Barnes but don't see how that's not a yellow.
Yep I'm not sure how he can claim that the left hand was on the ball and bracing for impact when it was never particularly close to contact with said ball.

For me, first contact was below the neck, so yellow.
Tackler's height is utterly irrelevant - anyone saying that tackler should have gone lower is saying he should have been hit in the face instead

He could teach a master class on language though. Typical lawyer snake ****.
It's not really a surprise when his entire job as a Barrister essentially boils down to getting laymen to interpret the law to the benefit of his clients.

Yep I'm not sure how he can claim that the left hand was on the ball and bracing for impact when it was never particularly close to contact with said ball.

For me, first contact was below the neck, so yellow.
Tackler's height is utterly irrelevant - anyone saying that tackler should have gone lower is saying he should have been hit in the face instead
Yeah the fact it's not actually a head hit is what lowers it for me. I don't know how you can get it any lower and certainly determine no foul play.

It's not really a surprise when his entire job as a Barrister essentially boils down to getting laymen to interpret the law to the benefit of his clients.
yeah I meant it as a compliment. My first job was a senior panel referee as a manager partner (I totally got the job on merit btw) and the ability the ability to present words really crosses between the too. Barnes's poise when talking to players and to the TMO, even if I think he got the call wrong, is incredible.

Corner is the right call. Can't lose second, but can win first.

Looking forward to see Treadwell, good player for Ulster, Henderson has been sub par since returning

BP win takes the unlikely possibility of France winning the ***le with a BP draw off the table.

Lads, does anyone know the song Ireland play after they score a try? I've heard it before and like it but it's bugging me I can't remember the name

Latest posts