• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Wales vs Scotland - 03/02/24

Wales not getting a lot of the basics right at the moment. It's hard to watch. Scotland just going through the motions here.

If Lloyd is the second best 10 in Wales we really are in trouble.

No it isnt, the law states a knock on is only auctioned when it touches another player or the ground.

If you knock it on onto your boot its officially a kick
My understanding is that it has to be in control, you can't drop it and kick it. Also it doesn't need to touch the ground

No it isnt, the law states a knock on is only auctioned when it touches another player or the ground.

no it isn't.

if you lose the ball forward you have to regather it in order to negate the knock on.

A kick has to be an intentional drop to foot.

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 12.35.24 PM.png

Oh my god. Worst half of rugby I've ever seen. Literally useless in every facet. Gareth Davies can do one. Elias can't throw. Centres can't catch. Everything is at a snails pace when we're not aimlessly kicking the ball away. Embarrassing

Well, I'm reasonably happy with that. Scotland's defence has been immense.
Your boys are cantering to be fair. I'd equally say Wales haven't really done anything to challenge a defence though. I'd say your aerial work has been very good.

Pretty sure refs were told a few years ago that it has to be intentional.

We weren't great today. But Wales will get slapped by an England side trying to play a different style next week.

I'd argue England won't even need to be good looking at this.

Oh my god. Worst half of rugby I've ever seen. Literally useless in every facet. Gareth Davies can do one. Elias can't throw. Centres can't catch. Everything is at a snails pace when we're not aimlessly kicking the ball away. Embarrassing
I enjoyed it, great rugby

We weren't great today. But Wales will get slapped by an England side trying to play a different style next week.

I'd argue England won't even need to be good looking at this.
Potentially, but then Wales and England aren't in good places. I can already predict a change in halfbacks and at centre, which I don't think will be a bad thing.

I feel sorry for Wales. They have talent, but the suits above them have no clue. They're constantly hurting the game there.

This Wales team looks woeful. Hopefully Italy beat them again this six nations.

Difficult to watch isn't it. Lineout has been really poor. Gareth Davies was a bad selection, centres aren't gelling. Hard to see any sort of way back today.

This is the first time Wales have failed to score in the first-half of a Six Nations game.

Latest posts