• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A first

B

Bullitt

Last night was the first time ever I was knocked out. But I wasn't scrapping. (makes a change)

At a friends house, I threw a whitey and started sleep walking, tripped up a step, smashed my head against a radiator and hit the deck hard, smashing my cheekbone into the laminate floor (I'm not even lucky enough for a bit of carpet :( ). 2 Hours of scary comedown and one concussion later, I could go to sleep.

Thank got there was a first aider in the building.

So everyone, what are your tales of head injuies?

I remember as a young lad at Junior school, I was running around the corner of the corridor and I slipped and went flying at smashed my head off a nearby cabinet and had mild concussion.

Thats about the worst for me I think...

Ive never been knocked out cold but several times on a footy field iv bin knocked out 4 a few seconds then get bak up wif a headache and keep playin...its always from runnin low and getting kneed in the head

About two hours ago iwas training with my local team and i had just halk-skinned a player and as i went to offload he threw an elbow at my face and opened me up
got it glued back together at the hospital

I picked up a concussion during a cup match last winter. Me and another player went in for a double tackle, only I took the guy down to start and then the other guy from my team came in funny and ended up smacking me in the back of the head with his knee. I was out cold for a few mins, but then played the rest of the game even though I couldn't speak or concentrate and I was throwing up all game.

I drank too much Mizone flavoured energy water at school once and got a migraine and had to go home and sleep it off...

Migraine flavoured energy water....

Aquashot>Mizone>H2Go<Pump=PureAz<Kiwi Blue<Aquashot....

Well, how about being targeted by the Laos national team for just being a pain, got kicked on the head and then got mildly concussed... just to play another 80 minutes game the day after... :D

Latest posts