• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

The My Pillow Guy (Mike Lindell) sells pillows and other things online and via TV commercials. He's a big conspiracy nut and ass kisser of Trump (part of the MAGA cult). I thought you guys knew about him in Europe, figured he sells his stuff there too. The others have something to do with Trump and/or his supporters.
No sorry never heard of him

No sorry never heard of him
You're not missing much, the guy is a bona fide lunatic. He is destroying his company and spaffing millions up the wall with his election fraud nonsense and is currently being sued for defamation which could have the potential to bankrupt him, and he's STILL continuing with said defamation.

So it seems people still haven't learned the lesson about electing extreme right wing populists... Well done Sweden, you'll now have to go through the same **** the USA and UK have been through as people who promise the world and blame everyone else for their failure to deliver it take control. Genuinely it's a party that originated as full blown ******* neo-nazis in the 70's...

And on a different note for the Russians wondering what actually being greeted as liberators looks like, for any that still believe they are "liberating" the Ukrainians, this is what it looks like:

Last edited:
The My Pillow Guy (Mike Lindell) sells pillows and other things online and via TV commercials. He's a big conspiracy nut and ass kisser of Trump (part of the MAGA cult). I thought you guys knew about him in Europe, figured he sells his stuff there too. The others have something to do with Trump and/or his supporters.
Most of UK news and newspapers don't really cover the side nut jobs like Lindell and Majorie Green.

I only came across him from following American YouTube videos like the Seth Myers's show where he takes the **** out of him, David Packman, Brian Cohen where they are very anti Trump/GOP.

Thankfully even Trump is being given much less coverage now compared to when he was POTUS apart from the whole documents story.

So it seems people still haven't learned the lesson about electing extreme right wing populists... Well done Sweden, you'll now have to go through the same **** the USA and UK have been through as people who promise the world and blame everyone else for their failure to deliver it take control. Genuinely it's a party that originated as full blown ******* neo-nazis in the 70's...

And on a different note for the Russians wondering what actually being greeted as liberators looks like, for any that still believe they are "liberating" the Ukrainians, this is what it looks like:

This is what happens when you have elections or referenda during a crisis (currently cost of living). Protest votes against whoever is in power at the time. People don't realise the grass ain't greener on the other side. At least this lot can be kicked out in a few years.

Taking the cap off of Banker's bonuses would take the ****. Still, more tax and NIC revenue for Truss's government pay back interest on enormous debt to cap energy bills.

Putin having to publicly acknowledge that China isnt happy with the Ukraine situation. Plus sadly signs there has been plenty atrocities against civilians in Kharkiv region. :(

In a lighter take, Xi shows Putin how you really distance someone at a table. You have to go panoramic to get them in the same shot.

Last edited:
This is presumably why we need more bonuses for bankers - how will they ever cope with the cost of living crisis and bans on Russian imports - have you seen the cost of caviar recently? Not to mention the nothing-to-do-with-brexit increase in the cost of Bollinger.

Latest posts