• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

They've breached the walls,

Where's Gandalf when you need him?

Look to my coming at first light on the 5th day. At dawn, look to the East.

BBC are saying this is the first time since 1814 when the British army stormed it

1609973601789.png

That guy is carrying a riot shield, they may have disarmered police/security

Quick question - is thisnthe first time in history that American copsnhave actually attempted de-escalation?
They're not very good at it

The US Capitol Police is a small organization similar to a university police department. They're nothing like a city police department with SWAT teams, etc. and are only responsible for the campus area where the Capitol building resides. From what I saw on the news here in the USA there were around 2,000 Trumpanzees that stormed the Capitol building. So there's no way the Capitol Police could have held them back. But they should have been better prepared by doing something to supplement their small staff, like asking Washington DC police to assist them beforehand. After all, psycho Trump has been inciting violence for a long time. I saw this coming and I live on the other side of the country. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Trump was blocked today by Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because of his crazy rants after his Trumpanzees stormed the US Capitol building. I hope they ban him forever, but I doubt they will because he brings them subscribers. Many are whack jobs, but they are subscribers.

Last edited:

Latest posts