• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dull geography teacher who is wiping the floor with Johnson as he's producing facts and coherent arguements.

The handshake was cringy. A question about believing the politicians when Corbyn answers it and Johnson bumbles with not saying a thing
Yeah but he isn't really is he?

Only just tuned in - is Cockwomble actually sober?

Everything though Johnson would have said Trump there but he knew he shouldn't

Thought that debate was pretty shocking overall. Johnson just repeated the same thing. Corbyn had some good moments, but avoided too many questions. Moderator was awful and some of the questions chosen were too similar and repetitive.

Thought that debate was pretty shocking overall. Johnson just repeated the same thing. Corbyn had some good moments, but avoided too many questions. Moderator was awful and some of the questions chosen were too similar and repetitive.

Agree, she didnt allow them enough time to answer the questions.

Not sure we learn anything from these live TV debates, its like watching Jeremy Kyle without the security. I really don't trust either of these individuals to run the country, if this is the best and brightest we have to offer then we are proper ******.

Spurs have sacked Pochettino.
Agree, she didnt allow them enough time to answer the questions.

Not sure we learn anything from these live TV debates, its like watching Jeremy Kyle without the security. I really don't trust either of these individuals to run the country, if this is the best and brightest we have to offer then we are proper ******.

I think the debate rules included time limits for everything which she was trying to stick to. Cockwomble kept rambling on and exceeded his limits for both his opening and closing statements. You'd think he would have rehearsed properly to ensure he stayed within the limits. That apart I thought she was a poor moderator who didn't really test either of them.

I hope there are proper Andrew Neil interviews with all the leaders broadcast at prime time on BBC1.

I watched the ITV interviews at 10pm and thought Swinson came across the best. Farage was terrible and Sturgeon wasn't much better.

Spurs have sacked Pochettino.

I think the debate rules included time limits for everything which she was trying to stick to. Cockwomble kept rambling on and exceeded his limits for both his opening and closing statements. You'd think he would have rehearsed properly to ensure he stayed within the limits. That apart I thought she was a poor moderator who didn't really test either of them.

I hope there are proper Andrew Neil interviews with all the leaders broadcast at prime time on BBC1.

I watched the ITV interviews at 10pm and thought Swinson came across the best. Farage was terrible and Sturgeon wasn't much better.
Yes they all need the Neil treatment. Think that would be far more revealing than a silly willy waving debate

I'd be amazed if BoJo agreed to that - he can't handle pressure/going off script at all.

Swinson will do anything for airtime part of the LD issue (and other parties outside the big two and the media love in with Farage) will always be getting their face in primetime slots so people see them.

Part of 'Cleggmania' was many peoples first introduction to Clegg was the TV debates.

I didn't watch any of it, I just can't be arsed, I'm never voting Tory and even if my vote did count I'd struggle to vote for Labour under Corbyn. General commentry seams to be most likely result is they both drove voters away from their parties rather than cnvinced anyone to vote for them.

Someone has grown some balls after interviewing Prince Andrew (who should be facing criminal charges and police investigation).

Someone has grown some balls after interviewing Prince Andrew (who should be facing criminal charges and police investigation).

It was a shocking performance from Andrew who actually made Boris look like a convincing liar. Andrew is a despicable individual and has brought a lot of shame to the royal family.

Philip Lee ("Lib Dem" MP) said they're open to working with the Tories to keep labour out of government.
Surprising absolutely nobody.

Philip Lee ("Lib Dem" MP) said they're open to working with the Tories to keep labour out of government.
Citation needed but he's a former Conservative MP and been a member a whole two months. Should be immediately kicked out and withdrawn party money.

It is amazing how many times MPs go "off piste" and come out with stuff which is clearly mad*.

*this is mad in one of two ways (i) he is telling the truth, in which case the Lib Dems will possibly fatally undermine their long term support [given the coalition still is brought up] or (ii) he is full of crap, in which case how does he think he's helping the party or himself by coming out with it?

Well it's all been agreed. Andrew Neil interviewing all the party leaders starting on the 25th.

Oooh, that'll be spicey.

If Johnson is after Corbyn - expect him to pull out at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts