• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ABs v Italy

All Blacks to ease through, but they'll be crawling back into bed after the match, and it ain't gonna be because they're drunk. Also, expect Bergamasco to play the fun and always fulfilling "punch the All Black in the face while the ref isn't looking" game. [/b]

Ask Brendon Cannon what happens when you try to cheapshot an All Black... (Mealamu 1 Cannon 0)

r25545_63191.jpg

Originally posted by Shtove
I look forward to seeing how the ABs deal with Castrogiovanni, Bortolami, Bergamasco and Parisse in the pack - four of the best in the world.

We'll probably deal with them the way we dealt with those big bullying French who were supposedly going to have their way with us when we dicked them by 40 points in the Rain.

<div class='quotemain'>All Blacks to ease through, but they'll be crawling back into bed after the match, and it ain't gonna be because they're drunk. Also, expect Bergamasco to play the fun and always fulfilling "punch the All Black in the face while the ref isn't looking" game. [/b]

Ask Brendon Cannon what happens when you try to cheapshot an All Black... (Mealamu 1 Cannon 0)

r25545_63191.jpg

Originally posted by Shtove
I look forward to seeing how the ABs deal with Castrogiovanni, Bortolami, Bergamasco and Parisse in the pack - four of the best in the world.

We'll probably deal with them the way we dealt with those big bullying French who were supposedly going to have their way with us when we dicked them by 40 points in the Rain. [/b][/quote]

He was double teamed you dirty Auckland *******.

P.S. I miss your touch at night

"All Blacks forced into late changes 08/09/2007 Sportal.co.nz

Hamstring injuries to Conrad Smith and Reuben Thorne have hamstrung the All Blacks who have been forced to make changes to the side for its first World Cup game against Italy in Marseille on Saturday.

Both players failed to pass fitness tests on Friday morning and as a result the side will have Mils Muliaina playing at centre with Leon MacDonald coming into the side at fullback..."

http://www.allblacks.com/index.cfm?layout=...ewsarticle=6794

Mils' first run at centre this year I think? Be interesting to see how he goes.

not much though 43-7 is already a thrashing in anyone's books. they need to keep playing like they did in the last 10 minutes otherwise the score will be huge.

not much though 43-7 is already a thrashing in anyone's books. they need to keep playing like they did in the last 10 minutes otherwise the score will be huge.
[/b]

They could well eclipse the 70-6. Especially if the All Blacks come out like they did in the first 20 minutes.

The difference between both teams is just huge, it seems that they are playing a different sport. It reminds me of a few years ago RWCs, when every favourite could score over 100 points against a weaker rival. Let´s just hope Italy could do a little better on the Second Half.
I think McCaw is the best flanker of all times.

Haymans is off, but I hope they play like they did in the first 20 minutes.
It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Italy robbed of a third try because of unspecified "foul play" by some unknown Italian player...and the Ref missed the blatant obstruction on Bergamasco, can't insult the Maori culture y'know. :rolleyes:

What a load of ********.

Italy robbed of a third try because of unspecified "foul play" by some unknown Italian player...and the Ref missed the blatant obstruction on Bergamasco, can't insult the Maori culture y'know. :rolleyes:

Pity that, it would not of made a difference in the end, still robbed though.

appalling decision by the video ref, it wasn't McDowell by any chance.

Perhaps it's clutching at straws but the lineout didn't look too great today which could cost them in the latter stages against stronger teams.

Nice workout though for the All Blacks.

Surely he couldn't have given it? Sivivatu was tackled off the ball as he was about to touch down.

I only managed to see the last 10 minutes but Italy seemed to be putting some pressure on in the final period. 43-0 down after 29 minutes though... Bloody hell!!!

I'm with Vossy. Sivivatu would have touched that ball down had he not been man handled.

But it was a stunning game. The first 40 minutes were a true joy to watch.

What a load of ********. [/b]

sivivatu was taken out without the ball how is that not foul play. it should of been a penalty to the italians though due to the obstruction from the original kick. no way the try could have been awarded though.

ah fair enough, getting caught up in the excitement of it all, would have meant an interesting finish though with Italy chasing a bp.