• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Accommodation Edinburgh Wales vs Scotland 2019

Dan McDonald

Academy Player
Hello,
A couple just cancelled on our group booking for March 8 - 9. So i have one double room at the Cairn Hotel on Windsor St not far from the St Andrew tram stop for those two nights. With breakfast. If we cancel the room we lose the booking. We paid £270 for two nights. Make me a reasonable offer.
If interested, we'll give your name to the front the desk and you can call to confirm you have a room in your name. No I don't work for the hotel or any organization. Just going to see the game with a group of friends.
Cheers

If today's performance is anything to go by you'd probably have to pay me...

Good luck tho!

Hello,
A couple just cancelled on our group booking for March 8 - 9. So i have one double room at the Cairn Hotel on Windsor St not far from the St Andrew tram stop for those two nights. With breakfast. If we cancel the room we lose the booking. We paid £270 for two nights. Make me a reasonable offer.
If interested, we'll give your name to the front the desk and you can call to confirm you have a room in your name. No I don't work for the hotel or any organization. Just going to see the game with a group of friends.
Cheers
You had any offers Dan??

From France?
I live half an hour away from Edinburgh mate and could be interested in the accommodation if the price is right. Let me know any price your offered..

From France?
I live half an hour away from Edinburgh mate and could be interested in the accommodation if the price is right. Let me know any price your offered..

Well the room will go empty & breakfast uneaten if nobody wants it. Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.

Well it's totally changing my plans but it could be handy.. I'd be happy to help you with £100. Would only be beer money for you n the lads but better than nowt..

Well it's totally changing my plans but it could be handy.. I'd be happy to help you with £100. Would only be beer money for you n the lads but better than nowt..
Indeed, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. If you'll be checking in under Keith Paton, I'll pass your name on to the hotel front desk. You call the front desk and confirm your name is on the list of guests with us. Feel free to take first dibs on your room out of the three we have. Give me the weekend to get it sorted. Just let me know if it's a go.
We are arriving in the evening of the 8th. You can show up whenever check in starts on the 8th. Either slip the desk an envelope with my name on it or hand it to me in the lobby, or slip it under one of our doors...whatever.
Cheers,
Dan