• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ashes Cricket 2009

Apparently the demo is up on Xbox live according to Gameplanet NZ. AK get on this asap mate.

only for xbox gold subscribers. silver and pc demo is next week. I had a quick read over at planetcricket and apparently it's not out on the marketplace just yet.

from the news article on gameplanet nz ignore the 30th august typo it's meant to be 30th july
http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/xbox/games/158...-demo-released/
Ashes Cricket 2009 XBL demo released

9:34 am Friday 24 July, 2009
by Dan Cheer
Codemasters has announced today that the Ashes Cricket 2009 playable demo has been released to Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

The demo enables gamers to bat and bowl in a six over sample of a Test match between England and Australia at Lords.

Ashes Cricket 2009 is set to feature a comprehensive 'Ashes' mode allowing all five Tests to be played out at detailed recreations of each official venue. In addition, gamers will also be able to play Test matches, One Day Internationals, 20 over games and a series of challenge modes.

Available to Gold members today, the demo will be available to Silver members on 30th August 2009, to coincide with the beginning of the Third Ashes Test at Edgbaston.

Ashes Cricket 2009, the full game, is set to launch on 13th August 2009 on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii.

yeah its not up yet
pretty bad PR if you ask me
M$ and Codies need to get on the same page - that press release is complete bogus, its deadset not on the marketplace from all accounts i have heard

I'll see if I can get it tonight, if not it ought to be up early in the morning UK time I would have thought. Wouldn't worry too much AK.

Just checked PC and the demo was supposed to be up now but they had some problems. It is expected up sometime within the day their time.

well iam drunk watching manly v knights so if th ashes demo is not up - vision the los lover video from way back
lol

as radman mentioned been a problem and it's on microsoft's end apparently hopefully going to be up sometime today uk time(ie codermasters time).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (esoj @ Jul 24 2009, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
as radman mentioned been a problem and it's on microsoft's end apparently hopefully going to be up sometime today uk time(ie codermasters time).[/b]

Yes, as Radman mentioned, this will be sometime today Uk codermasters time.

May have jumped the gun, it may be delayed for Aus/NZ customers. But it is live over there and reports will come in soon. Keep an eye on Planetcricket.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Jul 25 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
May have jumped the gun, it may be delayed for Aus/NZ customers. But it is live over there and reports will come in soon. Keep an eye on Planetcricket.[/b]

This is again a good call from our correspondent on the frontlines......Radman. Back to the studio.

i think this is a masterpiece.....wee bit drunk, but i believe what i am seeing so far

There you have it from our reporter at the scene. He thinks "it's a masterpiece", but was a "wee bit drunk". The good thing is that he "believes what he is seeing so far". Thank goodness for that.......

Now to local news.

Latest posts