Exeter.png

Live on Sky Sports​

Quins
Wasps
Tiggers
Glos
Saracens
Saints

If Sale get beat by less than 50 it will be an achievement.

i have to say im feeling confident for the warriors i think we could cause an upset

Quins just got their bonus point try vs Welsh.
Score is currently 28-3.

Not a great start for Welsh, however Tigers and Quins aren't the ideal opening two rounds. Still keen to see how they get on later in the season.

Quins just got their bonus point try vs Welsh.
Score is currently 28-3.

Not a great start for Welsh, however Tigers and Quins aren't the ideal opening two rounds. Still keen to see how they get on later in the season.

Did you get to watch this? Could not find it anywhere.................

Nope, just following it on the Aviva Premiership "Match Centre Live" (http://www.premiershiprugby.tv/MatchCentreLive)
Shame that it wasn't televised considering it was the only premiership rugby match on this evening.

35 - 3 now.

Edit: 40 - 3 fulltime. Not a great run out for Welsh, by the sounds of it. However will reserve full judgement until I watch the match (or at least the highlights) as a team can still play well and lose by a large margin, if the opposition are on form.

Last edited:
Welsh get f'ed in the a again.

They'll beat Sale. =)

Did you get to watch this? Could not find it anywhere.................

Good advice: If a game you want to watch aint on tv, avoid all possible sources of information on the score, wait a couple of hours after the game finishes, then go to http://www.premiershiprugby.tv/FullMatchReplays and you can watch the whole game online for free with full commentary. Banger.

They'll beat Sale. =)
Pipe down, you!
We were just lulling the rest of the league in to a false sense of security last weekend...
We'll beat Sarries by at least 80+ points tomorrow, purely because I'll be there.
Then again, they've chosen to start Gaskell at 6 again....Chris Ashton is going to have an absolute field day running through the MASSIVE gap he leaves in the defensive line when he rushes out of it at every possible opportunity.

Was at the match last night. Quins weren't particularly brilliant.

Welsh look a long way from getting a win.

Watching Wasps Versus Bath and beginning to get what Ollyy was saying about Wade being too small. Shrugged off in so any tackles. This said, most premiership teams are wayyy to **** to take advantage of that in any big way. But, it may cause England problems if they choose to use him.

Another big star is Vunipola. The guys been immense this season so far. Last year he seemed somewhat lethargic and it seemed like we weren't using him very well. But this year he's constantly beating defenders, smashing over the gain line and off-loading. He'll be a huge asset for England someday

Final Score Bath 30 - Wasps 23.
Really irritated by that result. The ESPN commentators can say what they like but Bath are a very average side in their current makeup. Wasps let them in the front door a number of times this afternoon.

Our Biggest problems:
1) Robinson needs to raise his kicking percentage, have a better grasp of the right tactics at different stages of the game, and be more decisive with ball in hand. On present form, the soonner we can get Stephen Jones in, the sooner we'll start winning matches.
2) Brainless Loose forward play. Im a on record as saying that Haskell had improved his discipline and was no longer a penalty machine but today...4 penalties. He's improved his carrying ability which is good, but: On current evidence, There's a very good case for Ashley Johnson starting at 6 - his impact today was v. positive.
3)Lindsays throwing. He's a strong looseplayer whose scrummaging has improved vastly but today he wasted good position for us a number of times. Rhys' throwing was far better when he came on.

Not a bad performance, but we arguably should be 2 from 2 rather than 3 points from 2.

Hmmm...my page isn't loading right.

Anyways...watching Sale v Saracens. Lovely try by Addison.

das

Not the best result, but a losing BP is better than nothing, and the performance was much better than vs Exeter.

Dave Pearson really is naff though. He wouldn't know a knock on if it kicked him in the spuds.
Also pinged Cipriani for a deliberate knock-on despite him not touching the ball.

Not the best result, but a losing BP is better than nothing, and the performance was much better than vs Exeter.

Dave Pearson really is naff though. He wouldn't know a knock on if it kicked him in the spuds.
Also pinged Cipriani for a deliberate knock-on despite him not touching the ball.

I watched this and imagine my surprise that Pearson was the ref...................thought you had to retire when you were over 60 and blind?!

Other point is dear old Nick Robinson......................will lose many more games that he will ever win!

I like Nicky Robinson, but think he does tire easily (a 60min player, imo).
While Stephen Jones is a better kicker Robinson is a much better runner of the ball and works well with the other players on attack, and defence.
I think they should alternate Robinson with Bell, rather than Jones.

Superb try by the chiefs then!
Turned in time to see Saints go two tries up then a fantastic try by chiefs to reduce the gap.

Latest posts