• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boks moan to SANZAR

Same tired old rhetoric coming from the Boks whenever they lose.

Honestly- you'd swear they think there is an international conspiracy against their Rugby team!
In fact- I have heard some Bok supporters claim that very thing.

They can never substanuate it though when I point out that if there was a true consipracy against any team, its NZ in the RWC! ;)

You need only spend some time trawling througn the pages of keo.co.za to realise you are exactly on the money with these comments.

Every time a South African gets hammered by the judiciary for some barbaric act of foul play, its all put down to a world-wide conspiracy to "get the Boks". That is what the disgraceful "Justice 4 Bakkies" protest was all about (there are Saffa fans on that site who STILL defend that protest!!).

Only after the recent flying head-butt on Gio Aplon, and the more recent head-butt to the back of Jimmy Cowan's noggin, are some some fans on that site finally hearing the penny drop, and realising that John Philip Botha is nothing but a cheap-shot thug. Referees have known it for years, even the South African referees I know.

the only reason the penalty count evened out in the 2nd test was in the last ten minutes when the game was lost the referee blew against the all blacks to make it look statistically even,**** its impossible for any team to get quick ball vs the all blacks but they get plenty,look what happend to the wallabies last year trying to play a running game vs the all blacks last year the all blacks suffocated them south african style but no oned deemed them negative

Mate, there is a HUGE difference between killing that ball "South African style" (your words not mine) and "counter-rucking" opponents off their own ball, which is what the All Blacks have been doing so well. Its what they did to the Wallabies last year... punished some of the lazy and ineffective forwards who sea-gulled around the rucks waiting for the ball to come out instead of committing their numbers to the ruck. Its also what they did to the Boks in the last few minutes of the second test... 10 (out of a total of 17) R&M turnovers were won in the last 15 mins.

Last edited:
bullshit when the abs are under the cosh they will do anything to kill the ball and deny the attackers quick ball look at the abs second try conrad smith who is the worst for doing it was handling the ball on the ground like a man possesed,actually sivivatu was the worst for killing ball illegally yet somehow never got punished,its funny how you call it counter rucking for the abs and cheating by the boks when the boks actually were to genrous to the abs and need to cheat more as de villers puts it

Its not worth wasting my time trying to make any sense of what you are saying

Go back to school and learn some basic grammar, you know, Capital letters, full stops, commas etc, so that others can work out what you are saying.

the only reason the penalty count evened out in the 2nd test was in the last ten minutes when the game was lost the referee blew against the all blacks to make it look statistically even,**** its impossible for any team to get quick ball vs the all blacks but they get plenty,look what happend to the wallabies last year trying to play a running game vs the all blacks last year the all blacks suffocated them south african style but no oned deemed them negative

Hah well least the penalty count was even, so the ref wasn't biased?. The sooner JDV stop blaming refs and looks at his own tactics the better for everyone. By now he surely must have worked out that last years tactics+rule changes=A big fat hiding.

Well from the ridiculous things being said on here it has become obvious squirrel is PDV in disguise - well this is a far better alternative for SA than having 2 of them

bullshit when the abs are under the cosh they will do anything to kill the ball and deny the attackers quick ball look at the abs second try conrad smith who is the worst for doing it was handling the ball on the ground like a man possesed,actually sivivatu was the worst for killing ball illegally yet somehow never got punished,its funny how you call it counter rucking for the abs and cheating by the boks when the boks actually were to genrous to the abs and need to cheat more as de villers puts it

You're absolutely right!
The referee should have left the field, driven to the airport, boarded a plane to Waikato, caught a taxi to the Sivivatu residence, busted through the front door and shown a red card to Sitiveni in his Hamilton home...Where he has been sitting around on the couch for the last 6 months or so nursing an injury..

You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about mate.

I'm over everybody that hates us. Nothing anyone can do about the coach.
The only disdain I have for the bokkes are the few dirty players that ooze out and your present coach. Other than that, I generally have sympathy for all the crap SA Rugby has to deal with on a political level, and think that the Bokkes are essential to rugby union and shouldn't be tampered with. I have massive respect for your forwards.
However, it seems constantly that dirty play comes out of SA. I'm not saying that no one else does it, it's just that it seems that it goes unchecked and with your present coach, defended. That none of us can stand for. So, until those attitudes are percieved as changed, I think most of us will show a bit of disdain for your team.
That's as honest as I can get about the Springbokkes.

schalk-burger_eye-gouge.jpg
peter-de-villiers.jpg

Don't point your finger in others eyes nor at match officials. Take some responsibility for your players and bring back some respect for your team!

Oh, dear. He does it again. It gets so old. THought he had a decent run at it towards the end of last year. Really puts SA rugby in a bad light. Wish we could drop him but its never going to happen. That said, I do think he is misunderstood at times.

Also, hating on and generalising WRT us Saffas is also getting old. I think foreigners don't always get what we're saying; while most of us will complain that the ref had a horrendous game (he really did) only a few will contend that this is the reason we lost. Unfortunately that minorty is the part of the population that go out of their way to get heard.

Another way I think foreigners misunderstand us shows in how most people here interprets Piet Helium's words; he is not saying that SA will cheat (well, literally he is) but for some reason I understand that he meant to say that he feels that NZ cheated on the ground way too much (I'm not typing about counterrucking here) without getting more than a couple of final warnings against them and that he hopes that cheating isn't the way forward if one wants to be competative. None of my mates overseas got that.
Probably because English isn't his first language as it isn't mine.

Anyway, that's my 2cents worth.

Oh, dear. He does it again. It gets so old. THought he had a decent run at it towards the end of last year. Really puts SA rugby in a bad light. Wish we could drop him but its never going to happen. That said, I do think he is misunderstood at times.

Also, hating on and generalising WRT us Saffas is also getting old. I think foreigners don't always get what we're saying; while most of us will complain that the ref had a horrendous game (he really did) only a few will contend that this is the reason we lost. Unfortunately that minorty is the part of the population that go out of their way to get heard.

Another way I think foreigners misunderstand us shows in how most people here interprets Piet Helium's words; he is not saying that SA will cheat (well, literally he is) but for some reason I understand that he meant to say that he feels that NZ cheated on the ground way too much (I'm not typing about counterrucking here) without getting more than a couple of final warnings against them and that he hopes that cheating isn't the way forward if one wants to be competative. None of my mates overseas got that.
Probably because English isn't his first language as it isn't mine.

Anyway, that's my 2cents worth.

[BLINK]bedriegers[/BLINK]

:D Now I'm speaking your language ;)

Last edited:
Like I said before a coach shouldnt focus on referees too much he should focus on his team. I feel for the Springbok players we all know they're a far better side than their last 2 outings with the ABs it'll be good to hear from PDV how the guys are feeling, whos playing and whos not, how they went about their trainning etc...instead he talks about the referees not knowing the rules or something like that.

The boks decline I feel started last year in their end of year tour to the northren hemisphere and still havent recovered in terms of their convincing rugby and their winning ways. Its only now that PDV has looked back on the boks last 4 or 5 games or so that I think he realises this and has become frusterated maybe. I think Ive said all this before anyway lol...but yeah thats my 2 cents.

Hopefully the Springboks and Wallabies treat us to some good rugby with plenty of highlights with some great tries and us Samoans most favourite thing in rugby BIG HITS.

The afrikaans word for cheaters is 'kroekers' as far as i know. Bedreig translates to threaten. Lol at google translate.

Bedriegers is Dutch, not Afrikaans as far as I know.

Sorry to say but hiding behind the fact that English is not your first language is total BS. English is the main language used in South Africa and even PdV should be able to express himself although he's raised Afrikaans.

PdV is a complete moron and keeps on *****ing about things he did wrong himself. Even if the referee had a bad day and made some mistakes, it's not the reason you lose by 20 points! If you lose by 2 or 3 points because of a try after a forward pass, then you have a reason to ***** about the referee. Not in this case. How is it possible that Matfield missed 2 kick-offs which were fairly easy to catch without any All Blacks even close? Is that also the referee's fault?

He's the type of coach that tries to blame an opponent for keeping his head too low when one of his players makes a dangerous tackle above the shoulders.

And just a note to some of you guys:

We don't all blame the referee for the loss. There's guys like Steve-o, Intercept King JDV and me myself who see where it went wrong. It's not nice to treat all South Africans like they are sore losers and try to blame all on the ref.

We are not like Mr. Pringles. We do know where it went wrong and we also acknowledge the great performance by the All Blacks which was the main reason we lost without ever having a chance at winning twice in a row.

The afrikaans word for cheaters is 'kroekers' as far as i know. Bedreig translates to threaten. Lol at google translate.

Bedreig = threaten
Bedrieg = to cheat or con someone

2 different words in Dutch. People should stop thinking that Dutch and Afrikaans is the same ;) I speak both, and I can tell you, it's definitely not the same

You're absolutely right!
The referee should have left the field, driven to the airport, boarded a plane to Waikato, caught a taxi to the Sivivatu residence, busted through the front door and shown a red card to Sitiveni in his Hamilton home...Where he has been sitting around on the couch for the last 6 months or so nursing an injury..

You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about mate.
well you should have used a bit of common sense and realized that im talking about all black performances over the last few years and i beleive that stupid winger is a walikng penalty at the breakdown

Just when i thought Savage Lez and rugbywriter were the last of them, and then BAM!

Its not worth wasting my time trying to make any sense of what you are saying

Go back to school and learn some basic grammar, you know, Capital letters, full stops, commas etc, so that others can work out what you are saying.
very mature response and its not the first time ive heard it, im just not fast enough on a computer to worry about that sought of stuff and i couldnt give a **** on a kids forum to be honest

Latest posts