• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boks moan to SANZAR

well you should have used a bit of common sense and realized that im talking about all black performances over the last few years and i beleive that stupid winger is a walikng penalty at the breakdown

I think you are a moron who needs to realize that it's easier to be taken seriously on a forum when you write in a normal way without errors and preferably with punctuation here and there.

Tip: Use the build-in grammar check when you are using Firefox

Jesus Christ!
Now Peter de Villiers is claiming the referees are making sure the AB's win, so people buy RWC tickets in NZ, how did he find out?!
I think to many of the New Zealand</ST1:p posters out there, it's time to give up. We've defended out cheating players for far to long, and it is pathetic we keep this charade up any longer. I am here, to go on the record to tell the truth to our international posters. This information may come at the expense of my own life, as the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:country-region w:st=
</st1:country-region>New Zealand</ST1:p fans are barbaric and violent, but I can no longer live with the shame of being an All Black supporter.

I attended the <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pWellington</ST1:p</st1:City> game live, and I have reviewed the footage at least a thousand times, I now realize the disturbing truth. The All Blacks were the poorer team. In fact, anyone who didn't have their black and white tinted glasses on would have realized this by now. The only reason why the score board favors the All Blacks was because of the international conspiracy that referees are being bribed by NZRU officials to make sure that NZ win. I will now note several case studies.

Roussow receiving a yellow card: It is a well known fact, that touching a players eyes and kicking a player on the ground is an acceptable offence, when it is during a test match and the kick didn't look that hard, FACT. During the heat of a test match, aggression towards a player on the ground is only natural. How are we to possibly expect a player, who earns hundreds of thousands a year, to NOT kick Richie McCaw on the ground? It's an unreasonable standard to expect. And Richie McCaw probably deserved it anyway. He is well known to be the biggest cheat in international rugby, and the way he bribes the referees to turn a blind eye to his BLATANT cheating is disgusting to any unbiased audience. Roussow should have been awarded some kind of medal. Perhaps we need an arm band with "Justice 4 Roussow".

Rene Ranger's Tackle: I think for a start we can all acknowledge that if this kind of malicious tackling had been done by a Springbok such as the honorable Butch James or the Martyr Jean de Villiers, death penalties would have been awarded within the second. Sure, you can argue that Ranger made an effort to get both arms around the tackles player, and the tackled player was falling before being tackled, making the timing of the tackle sooner than expected. The more sinister people would even suggest that because the tackle wasn't "illegal" no penalty should have been given at all, not to mention that the Boks scored off this penalty. Despite this, I think it's most important that us, as individuals, shouldn't get caught up in the laws of the game, and we should go with our gut that the ref was bias, and the double standard is one of the most corrupt instances in sporting history.

Jean de Villier's 2 week ban: To continue on from my previous point, the laws of the game should be of little consequence. Sure, this instance wasn't penalized during the match, but it just shows how deep the conspiracy goes, when even sighting commissioners are in on the plot. Yes, if you want to get all "facts" he did lift a player above a horizontal position, so his upper body hit the ground before his legs, what is important to note is the INTENT. Jean de Villiers would never harm a player on purpose, however Rene Ranger's legal tackle was obviously an attempt on South African player's life, and therefore a life ban should have ensued. The high tackle on Cory Jane by Kirshner, was merely Cory Jane attacking Kirshner's arm with his throat. Cory Jane made a misjudgment about the strength of the superior Springbok, and therefore felt the impact more. The fact that the referee allowed the "neck attack" to go on, with no penalties was just further evidence of the corruption.

Richie McCaw: Just to add a final point to the McCaw point's made, he is a cheat. He cheats all the time. He cheats even when he plays by the rules. He has at least slept with ever official referee 20+ times. He also pays them not to notice. Referee's also biologically love the All Blacks, which works in his advantage. In fact every All Black fell over the ruck, killing the ball, where as <st1:country-region w:st="on"><ST1:pSouth Africa</ST1:p</st1:country-region> would not stoop so low. Never mind Rolland penalized the hell out of the All Blacks last year during the Tri Nations, and refereed the Springboks in the final of the Rugby World Cup (which of course they won). He was just biding his time till this Tri Nations, to cheat the Springboks of a glorious win.

Bakkies Botha: Ok, he made a mistake. We can all admit that. Cause he didn't finish off the "f*cker" Jimmy Cowan when he had the chance. "Justice for Bakkies Part 2"?

I think that about covers it. In short, The All Blacks played dishonorably and have achieved their 2 wins so far, from foul play. The conspiracy against the Springboks is growing all the more transparent and the superior team of the Springboks were never even given a chance to win their last game in <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pWellington</st1:City>. Now we've got that sorted, may we please move on?<O:p</O:p

Last edited:
Unnecessary dude. If none of you are mature enough to just let **** like this guys drivel slide, and keep on posting useless **** about how we are dirty, thugs, sour beans, moaners, disgraces to rugby and whatever else, then i am also outta here. I'm not naming names, but i am getting sick and tired of trying to defend my country in every thread because every single member is out to get us, and then the only ones on our side are WUMS. Everything i post is from the heart, but none of you even read the posts that are made in which we state proper analysis and genuine thought regarding what's going on. All of you simply focus on the plonkers that pop in to spray their toxin. Why the hell don't you just ignore them? Our coach is a tart. Always has been, always will be. He is an idiot, who can't speak properly, and who is the most loved member of SA rugby by the media. It's bad enough as it is for us supporters having to witness the crap we are showing on match days, but that's not where it ends. Nobody on this entire forum has come in defense of the Springboks in saying that maybe, just MAYBE the team is unhappy about all this rubbish going on. Everybody just hates us, and everybody loves it when we lose.

McCaw is not a cheat. He is just smarter than everybody else. He is the best loose forward in the history of the game.
The referee was ****. FACT. **** towards us, and **** towards New Zealand.
Bakkies Botha prays on the field, then attempts murder. I have always hated him for his dirty business, and always will.

We have players who genuinely want to play for the pride, and do us proud, but the only thing that ever happens, is the coach whines, and everybody hates us. It's embarrassing enough for us. Can't we please just stop focusing on everything off the field, and try to see past the poo that is SA rugby off the field?

Unnecessary dude. If none of you are mature enough to just let **** like this guys drivel slide, and keep on posting useless **** about how we are dirty, thugs, sour beans, moaners, disgraces to rugby and whatever else, then i am also outta here. I'm not naming names, but i am getting sick and tired of trying to defend my country in every thread because every single member is out to get us, and then the only ones on our side are WUMS. Everything i post is from the heart, but none of you even read the posts that are made in which we state proper analysis and genuine thought regarding what's going on. All of you simply focus on the plonkers that pop in to spray their toxin. Why the hell don't you just ignore them? Our coach is a tart. Always has been, always will be. He is an idiot, who can't speak properly, and who is the most loved member of SA rugby by the media. It's bad enough as it is for us supporters having to witness the crap we are showing on match days, but that's not where it ends. Nobody on this entire forum has come in defense of the Springboks in saying that maybe, just MAYBE the team is unhappy about all this rubbish going on. Everybody just hates us, and everybody loves it when we lose.

McCaw is not a cheat. He is just smarter than everybody else. He is the best loose forward in the history of the game.
The referee was ****. FACT. **** towards us, and **** towards New Zealand.
Bakkies Botha prays on the field, then attempts murder. I have always hated him for his dirty business, and always will.

We have players who genuinely want to play for the pride, and do us proud, but the only thing that ever happens, is the coach whines, and everybody hates us. It's embarrassing enough for us. Can't we please just stop focusing on everything off the field, and try to see past the poo that is SA rugby off the field?

Sorry mate, but every post in regard to South Africa as of late, has turned into how they were cheated out of victory. I tried to let this go, did what I can to stop this from happening. It's just plain boring. Yes there are New Zealanders who are being ungracious, but the whining from WUM's is getting out of hand. You are right though man, we're letting WUM's annoy us, and it creates a bad atmosphare. Sorry if my post seemed unfair. I've already said SA are a good team, and how I expect them to beat Australia. It's nothing against South Africa as players, or good South African posters. It was more an untactful way of saying "stfu" to all the WUM's out there. Perhaps I was adding fuel to the fire. I know it's gotta be frustrating for you, being a dedicated Springboks fan, and having to deal with the **** caused from both SA WUM's and the negative retelliation from NZ posters.
You're obviously a great member, so don't let crap like this drive you off. I'll do better to make sure I don't come off as such a dick, I've had a bad week so I let off some misdirected steam, and I'll try to be better in the future.

Last edited:
Hahaha thats a funny post from nickdnz and he has some good points. However just like Jer1cho said PDV is the one responsible for these claims of All Black cheating, de Villiers just feels his teams was hard done by 2 weeks straight. This thread shouldnt even be called 'boks moan to SANZAR' because none of the ones moaning actually play in the Springbok team.

Sorry mate, but every post in regard to South Africa as of late, has turned into how they were cheated out of victory. I tried to let this go, did what I can to stop this from happening. It's just plain boring. Yes there are New Zealanders who are being ungracious, but the whining from WUM's is getting out of hand. You are right though man, we're letting WUM's annoy us, and it creates a bad atmosphare. Sorry if my post seemed unfair. I've already said SA are a good team, and how I expect them to beat Australia. It's nothing against South Africa as players, or good South African posters. It was more an untactful way of saying "stfu" to all the WUM's out there. Perhaps I was adding fuel to the fire. I know it's gotta be frustrating for you, being a dedicated Springboks fan, and having to deal with the **** caused from both SA WUM's and the negative retelliation from NZ posters.
You're obviously a great member, so don't let crap like this drive you off. I'll do better to make sure I don't come off as such a dick, I've had a bad week so I let off some misdirected steam, and I'll try to be better in the future.

****, and it's only Thursday!

****, and it's only Thursday!

Haha, I've got the rest of the week off now. Well, besides the work I have to do outside uni and work. So I should be a more plesent person in a few days time.

This thread had provided me with with much amusement. I assume the SH happy family is on hold until the end of the tri-nations?

This thread had provided me with with much amusement. I assume the SH happy family is on hold until the end of the tri-nations?

Sure, but once the end of year tour comes along, we're going back to being the elitist pricks of old.

Now my Afrikaans isn't the best, but every Afrikaans interview with de Villiers that I have read/listened to, has sounded as though he knows his stuff.
I remember reading 2 articles about an interview with de Villier(2008 or so). The actual interview was in Afrikaans, and I read the whole interview, and translated it (schoolwork).
I then read an article of the same interview, where it was translated to English, and the whole thing had been turned up-side down to make him out as a dunce
Now frankly, I can write a sentence in Afrikaans, and when viewed by 2 different people I can get 2 similair but nowhere near identical translations.
Some people struggle (not all the time though) with other languages

Now, don't take me as defending him as though he is completely innocent. I agree that some of his statements (the ballerina one in particular) are foolish, and bring SA rugby in a bad light.
I also don't agree with the fact that he is the 'best' option as coach available, most certainly not of those who applied for the position, but then again, not everyone in NZ agrees with Henry remaining coach, do they?

Just show a little respect to a man who has coached teams to win the Tri-Nations, an u20 WC, a Lions tour and an immense drubbing of the Aussies (even if it was a flattering and circumstantial win)
As opposed to showing utter contempt to a man who has achieved more in rugby than most have or ever will (in regards to the public)

Last edited:
Now my Afrikaans isn't the best, but every Afrikaans interview with de Villiers that I have read/listened to, has sounded as though he knows his stuff.
I remember reading 2 articles about an interview with de Villier(2008 or so). The actual interview was in Afrikaans, and I read the whole interview, and translated it (schoolwork).
I then read an article of the same interview, where it was translated to English, and the whole thing had been turned up-side down to make him out as a dunce
Now frankly, I can write a sentence in Afrikaans, and when viewed by 2 different people I can get 2 similair but nowhere near identical translations.
Some people struggle (not all the time though) with other languages

Now, don't take me as defending him as though he is completely innocent. I agree that some of his statements (the ballerina one in particular) are foolish, and bring SA rugby in a bad light.
I also don't agree with the fact that he is the 'best' option as coach available, most certainly not of those who applied for the position, but then again, not everyone in NZ agrees with Henry remaining coach, do they?

Just show a little respect to a man who has coached teams to win the Tri-Nations, an u20 WC, a Lions tour and an immense drubbing of the Aussies (even if it was a flattering and circumstantial win)
As opposed to showing utter contempt to a man who has achieved more in rugby than most have or ever will (in regards to the public)

I see what you're getting at, but the reason I have little respect for him as a coach or otherwise, is that he makes remarks that show very little respect towards opposition, and they're disrespectful in any language. His constant conspiracy theories especially annoy me, he takes no blame for anything. Had the Springbok team continued to be coached by Jake White, I think the Springboks would still have acheived everything that PdV acheived as well as more. I also think he would have made decisions which would benefit South Africa in the long run, while PdV's career has been from the benefit of Jake White's players. He makes South Africa look bad while Jake White made South Africa looks like a diciplined and cohesive unit, something which Jer1cho noted PdV hasn't managed.

PdV won nothing. The players did it all themselves. Why do i think so? This is why:

''If you want to run with the big dogs you have to lift your leg''

I'm a God-given talent, I'm the best I can ever be''

''We went wild, wild, wild - some of the guys went even wilder than that.''

''If we want to eye-gouge any Lions we will go down to the bushveld like we do and eye-gouge them there … Why don't we go to the nearest ballet shop, get some tutus and get a dancing shop going? There will be no eye-gouging, no tackling, no nothing and we will enjoy it.''

''Yeah. But I don't think we should spell out everything, because you guys will also become street smart in picking up things.''

''I don't think they (the All Blacks) stepped away from the old law as much as we stepped away from it, because we want to play too much within the laws and give too much of a spectacle for everyone out there. Then we allow things like this to happen. So we have to become street smart."

''You look at that game over and over and over again, and we played so well, and we still lost. But you don't feel so bad, even if losing hurts you deep down.''

Last edited:
I see what you're getting at, but the reason I have little respect for him as a coach or otherwise, is that he makes remarks that show very little respect towards opposition, and they're disrespectful in any language. His constant conspiracy theories especially annoy me, he takes no blame for anything. Had the Springbok team continued to be coached by Jake White, I think the Springboks would still have acheived everything that PdV acheived as well as more. I also think he would have made decisions which would benefit South Africa in the long run, while PdV's career has been from the benefit of Jake White's players. He makes South Africa look bad while Jake White made South Africa looks like a diciplined and cohesive unit, something which Jer1cho noted PdV hasn't managed.

Agree with all the points you make
Mind you he is not the only high ranking South African that thinks there is a conspiracy against them.
When I first got interested in rugby, one of the most common things I would hear/read about were these conspiracies in terms of citings.
I first laughed, and pointed out the only reason they think it so bad is because they don't hear about all the suspensions that happen elsewhere, and especially the lengthly bans in the NH.
I then combined this with the fact that SA does have a reputation for thuggery, so any percieved incident was treated with that perception in mind.
However, as soon as I got more into rugby, and started watching the likes of Stuart Dickinson, did I start to question my own humour at the complaints.
Now, I still think that a lot of the citings are fair, but there are the ones that seem unfair, and most of the ones that happen in the S14/Tri-Nations seem to be treated differently than the ones that happen in the Currie Cup.
ie A SA is more likely to recieve a suspension for something in the S14 than in the Currie Cup.
It just seems as though there is little dialogue

This post to me seems to be going in circles, hope you can make sense of it

PdV is a disgrace to Rugby, no matter what nationality he is. How he can keep making these, sometimes slanderous, comments and get away with it is a mystery.

PdV won nothing. The players did it all themselves. Why do i think so? This is why:

I did not say he won those trophies, I said he coached the teams that won those trophies

And (this is not a personal dig at you) this is an almost perfect example of the contempt I posted about.

Frankly the Springbok supporter that ran onto the field and punched the ref is a sort of cult hero here.
Whilst the coach of the national team is seen as an utter scumbag of note.

Last edited:
Look, PdV is fine as a person. He looks friendly, and funny. But, he is not what we need going into the World Cup next year. There is sweet **** all he can teach our players about rugby. He needs to be an influence. An inspiration, and a friend.

He needs to tell them, 'listen guys, sometimes, things don't always go our way, but that's ok. That's how we learn, and come out stronger as players, and as a team. You need to believe in yourselves, instead of doubting me. We are in this together, and as long as we keep that belief, that we are the best at what we do, nobody will be able to stop us"

But instead, he pussy farts with the media all the time, and moans about conspiracies against us, while defending blatant foul play. You can defend him all you want, but i certainly wont.

In the Premiership a manager comes out and speaks out like that he gets fined ... so its about time the IRB steps in and fines him.

i think its good to have a character like pdv around he gives you something to read about in the papers,nz had our own version in john bracewell he was never shy to come up with umpiring excuses when we would lose to australia by a whopping margin

In the Premiership a manager comes out and speaks out like that he gets fined ... so its about time the IRB steps in and fines him.

Hardly; It's only ever Venter and Griffiths who do that, then it took Venter gobbing off at fans to finally do anything about it. Then he only got a mahoosive "10 week" (read: 1 match) ban...

He needs to tell them, 'listen guys, sometimes, things don't always go our way, but that's ok. That's how we learn, and come out stronger as players, and as a team. You need to believe in yourselves, instead of doubting me. We are in this together, and as long as we keep that belief, that we are the best at what we do, nobody will be able to stop us"

Did that by any chance come out of Black and White? :p

Latest posts