• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 3 Pool 5 (Bath, Leinster, Toulon, Wasps)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
zJUuXon.png

Toulon.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Leinster.png

13/12/2015, 16:15
Live on FR2 & Sky Sports & beIN Sports
London%20Wasps.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Bath.png

13/12/2015, 17:15
Live on BT Sports & beIN Sports

Never been so nervous before a pool game, even going out in the pool would be a much less bitter pill to swallow if we can beat this shower after their pathetic 'pilou pilou'.

- - - Updated - - -

Johnny continuing his European form...

Got an awful feeling for Leinster today. Hope I am wrong!

Looks like it could be a bit of an arm wrestle.

Wonder why they have closed off the front rows of the stadium?

Surely cannot be because it is raining?

Maybe the seats reserved for the non travelling fans who do not Iike the great Pilou Pilou tradition?!!!

Healey is a feking idiot.

The commentators were stupid for not thinking it was not deliberately done.

Anyone else chuckle when you look at all the toulons stars and see Stevens as there starting prop.

Intense and great defence with some very strange decisions from Toulon! How many overlaps ignored by centers with white line fever........

Stevens is very much their weak link.... Maybe he taught them all about white line fever?

Heaslip has been doing some good stuff today to his credit. Only one clearing out properly. Quit the judo rolls on guys with good wide bases and just blow the fat ****s to the floor.

Toulon are playing like a team who have only just met! I think Leinster should take some credit for that and certainly are doing a lot better than most would have thought!

If $exton would put less effort into resembling a sponge and start playing, Leinster could be flying. Leinster definitely matching them in the pack towards the end of the half and managing them in the backs quite well. There's serious space out wide if only they had the possession to take it.

I think Sexton needs some time away from rugby, looks nowhere near himself since the WC. Performance reminds me a bit of Scotland over the last few years, making it a very scrappy game and staying in it.

Latest posts