• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 6 Pool 2 (Clermont, Bordeaux, Exeter, Ospreys)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
zJUuXon.png

Exeter.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Ospreys.png

24/01/2016, 15:15
Live on BT Sports
Clermont.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Bordeaux.png

24/01/2016, 16:15
Live on FR2 & Sky Sports & beIN Sports

Clermont up 14-0 after just 4 minutes......................

Three tries in the Chiefs/Ospreys game in the first 11mins.

Going to be a few points put up this afternoon!

14-14 now with both sides attacking everything!!

Bordeaux growing into it with exciting youngsters
Darly Domvo, Baptiste Serin, Romain Lonca, Sebastien Taofefinua (brother of Romain) Marco Tauleigne all in their early 20s and staff not afraid to use them. I also like Yann Lesgourgues one of the best SH around

I also like Yann Lesgourgues one of the best SH around

Been saying that for quite some time now (since saw him in Biarritz some four/five years ago) and am very surprised that he has not had more game time behind that fat SA first and now a guy of his own age......Serin!

Last edited:
8 tries 28 - 32 to Bordeaux crazy game :rolleyes:

Bordeaux are the new Clermont :)

Last edited:
Do you think he knew losing bonus point was needed? Was watching Exeter game so only getting score updates from France.

If Exeter get out of this group as winners then that's one hell of an achievement!
With the injury list they've got, and their poor showing the other week.

Mental!

According to BT Sport commentary and the celebrations of Exeter in their changing room. They are through!

All four teams in the pool ended up on 16 points!

Edit:
Sorry. Missed the fact that Clermont missed out on their losing bonus point. Not all teams on 16, only Clermont on 15

Last edited:
I didn't even imagine Exeter getting through was a possibility, quite unbelievable.

According to BT Sport commentary and the celebrations of Exeter in their changing room. They are through!

All four teams in the pool ended up on 16 points!

Clermont finished on 15 points and bottom of the group but would have topped the group if Morgan Parra had taken a gimmie penalty between the posts with 90 seconds go, bringing them within 7 points of Bordeaux and securing the losing bonus point.
He tap kicked and the resulting play was held up over the try line. I'm stunned.

Wasps vs Exeter. Well played yesterday and good luck in the next round.

Think that makes is 4 English clubs in the Challenge Cup quarters and 5 in the Champions.
Not a bad haul.

Clermont screwed things up, a louzy penalty and they would go through

Clermont finished on 15 points and bottom of the group but would have topped the group if Morgan Parra had taken a gimmie penalty between the posts with 90 seconds go, bringing them within 7 points of Bordeaux and securing the losing bonus point.
He tap kicked and the resulting play was held up over the try line. I'm stunned.

Wasps vs Exeter. Well played yesterday and good luck in the next round.

Cheers for the update.

Wow Parra wow. Will have watch the highlights of that one, as was glued to the Exeter/Ospreys game.

Exeter play a really refreshing brand of rugby, great to see them through.

Latest posts