• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Congratulations C A Iversen and Amy Iversen

Congrats on the baby daughter CAI.

Even though we only had a brief meeting i could tell you were bubbling with the thoughts of having a baby. I enjoyed it because it reminded me of when i found out i was gonna be a dad. You definitely had the right attitude towards bringing up a child and im sure the pair of you will bring your daughter up to be easily as nice and full of personality as you are.
I Really felt for you when you got the news and was more than happy to help out to ensure you could get to your wife and child. The missus(Aroha) sends her congratulations too.

Like GG said just from the short meeting your presence seemed to be huge and left a lasting impression on all of us.
Good luck for the future and if you are ever up this way again please come and stay with us, Amy and Kimberly included.

Congrats on the baby daughter CAI.

Even though we only had a brief meeting i could tell you were bubbling with the thoughts of having a baby. I enjoyed it because it reminded me of when i found out i was gonna be a dad. You definitely had the right attitude towards bringing up a child and im sure the pair of you will bring your daughter up to be easily as nice and full of personality as you are.
I Really felt for you when you got the news and was more than happy to help out to ensure you could get to your wife and child. The missus(Aroha) sends her congratulations too.

Like GG said just from the short meeting your presence seemed to be huge and left a lasting impression on all of us.
Good luck for the future and if you are ever up this way again please come and stay with us, Amy and Kimberly included.
[/b]

Thanks guys, I'm printing this off to take up to Amy tonight. So, thanks again.

To Danny, I have to say that it would be awesome to do that during next year. I already said to Amy that I'd ask you about that and she'll be really happy to know that it's a possibility. I'll be in touch with you in future about that.

Chiropractor, at 99 youve probably got a whole bunch, congrats.

And congrats to you iversen, thats one hell of a story, and a much better one than your other blog!!

Latest posts