• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Discussion Thread

A

An Tarbh

So if you've anything to say on a nomination say it in here and keep the threads for nominations only.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
FACT:
1) Not the truth.
2) Baseless bullshit.
3) To pull information from one's arsehole.

...taken from <strike>Danny's</strike> Oxford's Dictionary.
[/b]
Very admirable you sticking up for another Welshman but imagine if us English did that you would be f***ed.Remember we are the majority and if you **** us off so badly that we feel we have to come together we will destroy you all.Be afraid. Also should someone your age be using such language? What would your mummy say?
[/b][/quote]
Wait what? I wasn't sticking up for Cymro, I was referring to your "FACTS". Also I'm sorry, the last thing we need is you, Prestwick, Teh Mite and CO invading our country with the sole intention to destroy us with your manly facial hair, and wisdom from "old-age". :D
As for my mummy, she'd beat me. Beat me bad! :wah:
[/b][/quote]
I knew you were abused. Your posts show someone who just needs love.[/b][/quote]
I'm still waiting for it. <|3[/b][/quote]

I think it's a shame to see that there is only one Southern Hemisphere poster (C A Iverson) who was nominated in "best nothern hemisphere poster" thread.
You look at the 'best southern hemishpere poster' thread and out out of the 13 nominations 6 are nominations from NH posters.

What's up with this divide SHers?

I think it's a shame to see that there is only one Southern Hemisphere poster (C A Iverson) who was nominated in "best nothern hemisphere poster" thread.
You look at the 'best southern hemishpere poster' thread and out out of the 13 nominations 6 are nominations from NH posters.

[/b]
Well I didn't nominate because my choices were already chosen. Maybe that goes for a lot of other SH posters as well?

<div class='quotemain'> I think it's a shame to see that there is only one Southern Hemisphere poster (C A Iverson) who was nominated in "best nothern hemisphere poster" thread.

[/b]
Well I didn't nominate because my choices were already chosen. Maybe that goes for a lot of other SH posters as well?
[/b][/quote]

I've done that as well with other threads, no point in nominating someone who I don't feel deserves a nomination.

When's the voting taking place?
[/b]
As soon as we get a decent amount of nominees per categories, We will then open voting. I reckon we'll get our voting results in quicker than Zimbabwe results.

yeah the reason i havnt voted for many is that my nominations have already been picked...

and i dont feel like i should nominate just for the hell of nominating :)

dont worry ill vote, and ill make sure that i rig the voting so i win all my categories. haha dont worry i wouldnt do that.

i had a great year last year, looking forward to handing over the mantle.

Just a question, do we keep last years awards? or throw them away? there should be some kind of repository, or TRF Hall Of Fame where you could see who won last year

I think most of the awards are archived, although I think one year was deleted completely.

I was just trying to stir up some controversy to get a few more people in!

That came back to bite me on the arse, eh?
:lol:

I SHOULD be in more categories. So vote for me you ignorant shower of bast*rds!

/autorant

evem though, i assume, most of the very regulars of trf have already voted, can we get for best avatar and best sig, the sigs which are nominated?

evem though, i assume, most of the very regulars of trf have already voted, can we get for best avatar and best sig, the sigs which are nominated?
[/b]

done

Latest posts