• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

E3 2006, What are you looking forward to?

Originally posted by PeeJay+Apr 30 2006, 04:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Apr 30 2006, 04:15 AM
fifa aint ****...

how is fifa ****?
Gameplay on FIFA is pants compared to Pro Evolution Soccer, mate. If you can't see that, then either you haven't played Pro Evo or you're just an EA fanb0i [/b]
Isn't that comment a bit, well, fanb0i-ish n'all?

Its odd for years I played Pro Evo 2. All Fifa games where cack, All Pro Evo games where cack, but since I got Fifa 06, I haven't played Pro Evo 2 since. I got Pro Evo 5 & just thought it was complete cack. I've love Fifa 06.

Originally posted by gjohn85@Apr 30 2006, 08:49 PM
I got Pro Evo 5 & just thought it was complete cack.
:huh:

Have we played the same game?

Seriously, you need to spend time to appreciate it.

I did, I spent about 3 weeks trying to convince myself that it is any good, but it's not. Just like to add I only play it multiplayer.

Loving Fifa 06, mind you that's the only soccer franchise I've played in depth, played a couple of games of Fifa World Cup Germany 06 last night, they've got all the World Cup qualifying teams, even little old NZ. Beat Oz 3-0 in first attempt at qualifying from Oceania region, haha beautiful...

all i wanna hear about is the EA2007 line-up - what is has to offer

Konamis PES franchise

And anything from Rockstar, or Gran Turismo

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 1 2006, 06:58 AM
Loving Fifa 06, mind you that's the only soccer franchise I've played in depth, played a couple of games of Fifa World Cup Germany 06 last night, they've got all the World Cup qualifying teams, even little old NZ. Beat Oz 3-0 in first attempt at qualifying from Oceania region, haha beautiful...
this on xbox 360?

the only thing i hate about fifa is world class difficulty...i can manage and all but the computer makes my goalkeeper act like a little old man...even though his rating is 98

btw the goalkeeper in general for fifa is a bit it-shays when you've broke the last defender and its only you and the goalkeeper left and theres 20mtrs left...he just waits for you <_<

well you'd really think after all these seasons of fifa games..they would get it right..well they didnt..next year! NEXT YEAR!

until then...i will try out pro evolution 5 on computer (mod licenses)...well if anyone here has pro evolution 5 on computer does a PS2 controller adapter work fine?

Originally posted by kinkon89@May 1 2006, 01:28 PM
this on xbox 360?
Nah poor mans Xbox sorry, bit like marrying when a virgin, don't know what I'm missing so happy with what I got...

LOL!
ahhaha :lol:

if only the xbox 360 was donated to gamers from bill gates...

"uhh my son's going to die in 10 days..his only wishes were..XBOX 3..3..360!!...could you please donate an Xbox 360 and $10 000...my other sons gonna die aswell" ^_^

Originally posted by kinkon89@May 1 2006, 02:28 AM
until then...i will try out pro evolution 5 on computer (mod licenses)...well if anyone here has pro evolution 5 on computer does a PS2 controller adapter work fine?
PS2 controller works perfectly, allows you to configure it to whatever button layout you want.

It's the only way to play it.

OMFG!!!

PRO EVOLUTION 5 OWNS FIFA 06!!!

its presentation is like an arcade game though it plays like a simulation game
though the licenses isnt there but you can download mods...

SaintsFan_Webby is there a mega mod pack containing all the right kits and stadiums and stuff?

Originally posted by kinkon89@May 4 2006, 06:29 AM
SaintsFan_Webby is there a mega mod pack containing all the right kits and stadiums and stuff?
There was one knocking around, although some sites had to take it down due to copyright issues.

I think I've still got the files for it though, so I'll post up a link so you can download it once I've uploaded it (try saying that fast) if you like.

It fixes the game up totally, all the correct kits, balls, boots etc, and seemingly anything else missing.

In fact, here it is...

PES 5 Mod

Just open the files, copy the option file in there, and put it in the place where the save games are kept.

Usually this is something like C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 5\save\folder1

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@May 4 2006, 03:07 PM
In fact, here it is...

PES 5 Mod

Just open the files, copy the option file in there, and put it in the place where the save games are kept.

Usually this is something like C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 5\save\folder1
Don't work

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+May 6 2006, 02:00 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@May 5 2006, 06:36 AM
yeh it dont work..

i found one and i might try it out..

well heres a link if you guys wanna check it out

http://www.fifasoccer.info/2005/modules.php?name=nemesis
Looks fairly similar to the one I've got. Same kind of changes. [/b]
dont get it...the readme's in italian...ive installed Superpatch vers1..and i have to say wat a brilliant effing job!

they changed everything..

even the menu and the music..

now all i have to do is find vers2, i got vers 3 but i need vers2 installed so i can install vers3
<_<

man...why didnt i play PES5 earlier...fifa 06 so sucks, now that ive played PES5

Hehehehe, Sony has scrapped the boomerang control pad & opted for the same pad as the ps1 & ps2. The only difference I heard it that it is wireless (via bluetooth)

ps30az.png

Another note is the PS3 pricing & supposed release date.

It's supposed to be released on 17th Nov 06 everywhere & the pricing is as follows;

Europe/Australasia = â'¬499 with a 20GB hard drive, â'¬599 with a 60GB hard drive
North America = $400 20GB HDD, $599 60GB HDD
UK = £340 20GB HDD £410 60GB HDD (note the UK pricing is a approximation)

Latest posts