• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

E3 2006, What are you looking forward to?

the ps3 pad had been tweaked, the buttons feel nice, the analogue is more flexible and the l and r pads are bigger.

much better than the f***ing geekys space age **** that microsoft offer.

NERDS

That 1 - 0 to Microsoft with first person shooters games. At least you can aim with a xbox/360 pad, not the auto aim with the ps2 pads coz the analogues are way too sensitive.

it aint 1-0 microsoft anything. by the time the rwc comes around sony would have already scalped the xbox 360.

Originally posted by loratadine@May 9 2006, 08:57 PM
it aint 1-0 microsoft anything. by the time the rwc comes around sony would have already scalped the xbox 360.
Another annoying feature of a fanboy is that if he is loyal to a console, he usually goes to rival console forums and spams the place up with inults about how his console is 'better'.
They take the 'console war' very seriously, as if it's a real war.

Sony Fanboy: omg n00b nintendo is teh suckx0rz becasue its games are for kids because they dont have 100% violence! etc. etc.

Nintendo Fanboy: STFU N00B NINTENDO |2O><0RS SONY, TAKE AWAY GTA AND YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING! NINTENDO ISN'T FOR KIDS BECAUSE NINTENDO HAVE BEEN GOING FOR 100 YEARS+ etc. etc.

XBOX Fanboy: STFU BOTH U N00BS! XBOX is owned by microsoft the richest company in the world, you both suck!

Neutral Fanboy: OMG I DIED ON COUNTERSTRIKE WHILE I WAS MACROING! I MUST HAVE BEEN HACKED! I'M REPORTING TO GAMEMASTER!

All fanboys: OMFG U WERE MACROING N00B IM TELLING GAMEMASTER!
[/b]

STFU FANBOi!

Originally posted by Teh Mite+May 10 2006, 09:12 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@May 9 2006, 08:57 PM
Another annoying feature of a fanboy is that if he is loyal to a console, he usually goes to rival console forums and spams the place up with inults about how his console is 'better'.
They take the 'console war' very seriously, as if it's a real war.

Sony Fanboy: omg n00b nintendo is teh suckx0rz becasue its games are for kids because they dont have 100% violence! etc. etc.

Nintendo Fanboy: STFU N00B NINTENDO |2O><0RS SONY, TAKE AWAY GTA AND YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING! NINTENDO ISN'T FOR KIDS BECAUSE NINTENDO HAVE BEEN GOING FOR 100 YEARS+ etc. etc.

XBOX Fanboy: STFU BOTH U N00BS! XBOX is owned by microsoft the richest company in the world, you both suck!

Neutral Fanboy: OMG I DIED ON COUNTERSTRIKE WHILE I WAS MACROING! I MUST HAVE BEEN HACKED! I'M REPORTING TO GAMEMASTER!

All fanboys: OMFG U WERE MACROING N00B IM TELLING GAMEMASTER!
[/b]

STFU FANBOi! [/b]
So says Bill Gate's lapdog.

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV - ANNOUNCED :D :lol: :eek: :bravo: :cheers:

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?***le=E3+2...6afe5963678df9d

There goes any chance of me finding a rational reason to delay buying a PS3.

f*** It.

f***... Is the PS3 really coming out in Australia at the end of this year? Well that just ruins everything doesn't it? I bought my 360 in the thought that I'd have a good 10-11 months before the PS3 comes out... Well, I may have to get another debt come November-December....

[edit] Oh, and Lora, the Xbox 360 controller shits into the mouth and then ****** onto the face of the PS2 controller... It looks pretty much the same. The layout of the 360 controller is very well designed.

I'll await the ps3 until a price drop
unless of course GTHD is just unprecendented, and the hardware etc is alot better than 360

Glad to hear GTA:IV is coming on both formats simultaneously

basically means if i buy a ps3 - its for Gran Turismo only.......in which over $500.00 just aint worth it

Sony will have to come up with something else exclusive to nab my $$ @ launch

By November i'll have full blown 360 versions of Tiger Woods and Madden 2007..........i cant get too greedy............and i cant be that dumb to fork out another $1000.00 for 1st batch console - NOT HAPPENING

Once my 360 breaks - thats when i will hit a ps3............if my 360 doesnt break..........trade it in, just before its brink of death...........whther that is in a few years i dunno.

If PES is PS3 exclusive.............nothing will stop me from getting ps3

KONAMI UNLEASHES THE PRO EVO :D :lol: :bravo: :cheers:

PES 2007

READ from PALGN

E3 2006: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 scores with details
And expands to new platforms.
At the Konami press conference eariler today, it was announced that the latest edition of the wonderful Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution Soccer series is definitely on the way. Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 is set for release on PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, PC and even Nintendo DS.

This latest edition is set to be the fastest and most precise in terms of gameplay. There will be more modes, such as an International Challenge mode and an expanded Master League mode that is sure to keep the purists occupied for a while. Konami has also acquired a set of new licences for national league teams from Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Italy and Argentina.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 is scheduled for a January 2007 release. Till then, please stay tuned to PALGN for more coverage from E3 2006.

:eek: NO PS3 RELEASE FOR 2007

:lol2tn:

I am now over the moon with my 360 purchase........absolutely chuffed.......now going for a beer, a cigarette, white board n marker, to prepare for the inevitable gameplan required to own all that try me!!!!!!

New Modes
Expanded ML
More Liscenses
Fastest n most precise Gameplay of all

Look i know its all talk at the moment.............but if anyone does it better........Konami can talk it up all they want coz they are only going to deliver more than u expect!!!!!!!!!!! :bleh!: :lol:

ps3 rules end of story.....FULL STOP DOT DOT DOT EXCLAMAITION MARK!

i was a bit reluctant about the ps3 when they released the boomerang controller...but then they decided to stay with the old controller..and now IM "BUYING" IT!!!..."if it aint broke, dont fix it" man i cant wait for this machine to come out..and its being released globally at the same time period...YEEEHAW!! no more deathlooks to the yanks. (xbox 360 release)

now just wait for all the new and upcoming releases...

btw with that standard hard drive, does that mean we can save games on our ps3?

Originally posted by kinkon89@May 10 2006, 06:52 PM
u'd hope so

i dont get what the diff is between the 2

20GB is big
60GB is massive

whats going to be the difference of these 2 formats????

Just seen the trailer for Halo 3, looks promising.

Also Microsoft has announced that they will be having a feature with MS Vista (called Live Anywhere) which enables users to play someone on the 360 against someone who is on the PC (Via Xbox Live) & also you can connect a mobile phone & do basic car modding (for example) on a mobile phone & upload it your 360.

Originally posted by ak47+May 10 2006, 08:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@May 10 2006, 06:52 PM
u'd hope so

i dont get what the diff is between the 2

20GB is big
60GB is massive

whats going to be the difference of these 2 formats???? [/b]
60gb = small
20gb = not worth the space :p

at this stage a 360 will be my first buy instead of a ps3

bust i am still waiting for some decent games

Latest posts