• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

E3 2006, What are you looking forward to?

Originally posted by Wally@May 15 2006, 12:38 AM
What happened to that game for the PS3 at e3 last year? I can't remember what it was called but it had the most impressive video. It seemed like a war game but set in the future.
Im pretty sure that it was gears of war, and it was just a cut scene sadly, it was an assumtion of what it could (but wont) look like on the PS3. Usually if it looks too good to be in game, then it probably isnt.

Yeah, the was an artists impression of madden. F**ing W**kers. Id love to give the prick who comissioned that an impression of my boot in his ass.

Originally posted by CeeJay@May 15 2006, 04:41 PM
Yeah, the was an artists impression of madden. F**ing W**kers. Id love to give the prick who comissioned that an impression of my boot in his ass.
There you go and turn it into something sexual... f***ing typical...

Just so you all know, Wii was the champion of E3. Write that down.

News agency Reuters has commented that Nintendo stole the show at E3, with queues waiting to play the Wii dwarfing those of Sony.

Reuters is reporting thatthe wait for hands-on time with the Wii "pushed past four hours" on Thursday afternoon, while over at Sony's booth the queue to try out Sony's PS3 was "barely 30 minutes".

"You have to play (Wii) in order to understand what it is," said Don James, Nintendo's executive vice president of operations, who was himself suprised at the sheer numbers of people queueing. After 3pm he said that Nintendo had to stop allowing people into the line as there was no way they would be able to see the console before the convention center closed three hours later. "I didn't think the line was going to go around the whole convention center," he said.

The event's security team estimated that as many as 1,500 - 2,000 people were in the Wii line at any time. Read the full article over at Reuters here!

[/b]

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@May 15 2006, 05:06 PM
Just so you all know, Wii was the champion of E3.  Write that down.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
News agency Reuters has commented that Nintendo stole the show at E3, with queues waiting to play the Wii dwarfing those of Sony.

Reuters is reporting thatthe wait for hands-on time with the Wii "pushed past four hours" on Thursday afternoon, while over at Sony's booth the queue to try out Sony's PS3 was "barely 30 minutes".

"You have to play (Wii) in order to understand what it is," said Don James, Nintendo's executive vice president of operations, who was himself suprised at the sheer numbers of people queueing. After 3pm he said that Nintendo had to stop allowing people into the line as there was no way they would be able to see the console before the convention center closed three hours later. "I didn't think the line was going to go around the whole convention center," he said.

The event's security team estimated that as many as 1,500 - 2,000 people were in the Wii line at any time. Read the full article over at Reuters here!
[/b][/quote]
The Nintendo Wii only got the most visits because half of them thought they where queuing for the toilet.

I will personally be Buying a Wii and maybe an XBox 360, the main reason I want a Wii is because they look cool, they are gonna be cheap, and basically other than Graphics what does the PS3 offer not a fat lot of difference.. The Wii is revolutionary, its bringing a whole new way of gaming, I have watched the demo for the tennis game, and the way you use the controller is amazing, and it doesnt look half bad for playing First Person Shooters...

some people probably thought it was the complaints line. it was probably "look at that line, its the biggest, thats where allt he complaints are. i would like to complain 2"

or something like that

ok i am not funny

Originally posted by woosaah@May 15 2006, 09:47 PM
some people probably thought it was the complaints line. it was probably "look at that line, its the biggest, thats where allt he complaints are. i would like to complain 2"

or something like that

ok i am not funny
Well I preferred my attempt (not being big headed or anything)

yeah i did 2, i have no idea why i posted what i posted, sometimes i just dont think

The control system of the Wii sounds fun, but i was having a look at madden and it looks similar to the xbox and Ps2 versions. Why would you call it a.....Wii.

*cough*

Wii is the nintendo revolutions new name

*cough*

(really did cough when i wrote cough 2)

Originally posted by Wally@May 14 2006, 10:38 PM
What happened to that game for the PS3 at e3 last year? I can't remember what it was called but it had the most impressive video. It seemed like a war game but set in the future.
KILLZONE 2

looks kool

Originally posted by CeeJay@May 16 2006, 04:28 PM
Why would you call it a.....Wii.
coz mario can come on with his gay little plumber voice, and go

'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee welcome to mario's weeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

bloody nintendo freaks

Originally posted by woosaah@May 16 2006, 05:27 PM
*cough*

Wii is the nintendo revolutions new name

*cough*

(really did cough when i wrote cough 2)
I figured as much. revolution was a good name, as it at least has a revolutionary controller. But changing it to wii? What is wii? something that goes with poo?

Originally posted by CeeJay @ May 16 2006@ 04:28 AM
I figured as much. revolution was a good name, as it at least has a revolutionary controller. But changing it to wii? What is wii? something that goes with poo?

Quote from BBC;

The new name, pronounced "we", has been chosen to show "that the new console is for everyone", according to Nintendo.

Wii can easily be remembered by people around the world, no matter what language they speak. No confusion. No need to abbreviate. Just Wii," reads the announcement on the company's website.

Nintendo also says the name was chosen to symbolise the way people play on the machine and the distinctive look of its controllers.[/b]

sounds a wii bit gay

plus, arent all games consoles for everyone? when i went to pick up my xbox they didnt seem to mind me being a jewish maori.

I think they mean with their controllers, they are easy to hold, not too bulky. A kid could easily handle one.

Latest posts