• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 2021/22

Can see Arundell moving to the wing tbh.
Parton is too good a allrounder to just bench and if he does he would fit in at so many clubs.

Loader injury porblems might be somewhat a problem for him.
Loader possibly to replace Watson? Either at bath or tigers if Watson doesn't stick around post RWC?

Could see either

Exactly these. Heck, Mallinder looked pretty good at U20…..
Again, I agree, but this concept of 'capturing' players and aggressive targeting from Scotland and Wales in particular is creating the scenario where promising dual qualified players are being encouraged to make potentially career-defining decisions after a handful of games. It's ridiculous.

Loader possibly to replace Watson? Either at bath or tigers if Watson doesn't stick around post RWC?

Could see either
Loader has been MIA pretty much all season. Has the makings of a very good player but a troubling injury-record.

Again, I agree, but this concept of 'capturing' players and aggressive targeting from Scotland and Wales in particular is creating the scenario where promising dual qualified players are being encouraged to make potentially career-defining decisions after a handful of games. It's ridiculous.
Totally.

Speaking of fast tracking, id be amazed if Wales dont dangle the carrot in front of Falcons winger / FB Iwan Stephens. That boy is another fantastic talent, born in Leeds, current England U20 but his dad was Wales fly half Colin Stephens.

Hodge probably needs to leave Chiefs if he wants to kick on - he's getting nowhere near enough game time
Unless they convert him to wing next season with O'Flaherty leaving?

Speaking of fast tracking, id be amazed if Wales dont dangle the carrot in front of Falcons winger / FB Iwan Stephens. That boy is another fantastic talent, born in Leeds, current England U20 but his dad was Wales fly half Colin Stephens.
He had an electric start to the season and then hasn't been seen since. Is he injured or just not trusted?

Yeah he suffered a bad knee injury BPM, but hes back now fully fit. Hopefully all the big changes in the coaching here at KP can really give him, and Radwan (and a few others) the chance to show what they are really capable of.

Hodge probably needs to leave Chiefs if he wants to kick on - he's getting nowhere near enough game time
Unless they convert him to wing next season with O'Flaherty leaving?
Is Stuart Hogg leaving this summer?
If he is...then maybe Hodge is earmarked for a lot more gametime.

I agree he needs it. ironically he would have got it with us, yet rushed to move to Exeter's 2nd team.

Another case of youngsters moving on too quick when its actual gametime they need.

Yeah he suffered a bad knee injury BPM, but hes back now fully fit. Hopefully all the big changes in the coaching here at KP can really give him, and Radwan (and a few others) the chance to show what they are really capable of.
Fair enough - could easily have been Richards ignoring him!

As you say, hopefully the new coaching set up makes the most of your back three players. Radwan, Stephens and Carreras are all good players.

Meh … solid but lacking any real point of difference for me.

Magical name, good player.

TBF you think Lynagh is a England calibre player so sums that up
harry potter avada kedavra GIF

Fair enough - could easily have been Richards ignoring him!

As you say, hopefully the new coaching set up makes the most of your back three players. Radwan, Stephens and Carreras are all good players.
And Ben Stevenson...was in the prem team of the year a season back...but had his injuries this season also.

TBF you think Lynagh is a England calibre player so sums that up
harry potter avada kedavra GIF
Miaow. I think Lynagh has a much higher ceiling than Potter. In other words, I don't know if I'd regard him as 'England calibre' right now, but I think he will be if he continues on his current development trajectory.

I think Potter is a good player. I don't think he'll ever be more than that.