• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 2021/22

Curry is the heir apparent, he's already handled pressers and such. The sooner he gets the band the better imo, providing he stays on form.

Not least because Young Owen can then go and try to find form at his club for the next say, 7 years.

They could pick two captains, Marler and Genge, split the duties and you always have one on the field for the moment.

Anymore news on Farrell? Heard he was having another 2 tests to see if it was a false positive?

Anymore news on Farrell? Heard he was having another 2 tests to see if it was a false positive?
And yet I still don't think that is a thing. No where I've read does it say you can keep taking tests to see if you get negative. RFU being very dodgy about all of this.

Which still wouldn't let him out early - if the original positive was a PCR, then there's nothing he can do about it.

Not announcing the team until 90mins before. 8f tgeis were anyone other than Tonga (ie another tier 1 nation) they'd be rightly loosing their **** over this.

Not announcing the team until 90mins before. 8f tgeis were anyone other than Tonga (ie another tier 1 nation) they'd be rightly loosing their **** over this.
It's so disrespectful

Might be unpopular IDK but I would be entirely fine with having Lawes at 6 with Curry 7 v South Africa

shame we don't really have a similar player to Kruis in the squad.

Might be unpopular IDK but I would be entirely fine with having Lawes at 6 with Curry 7 v South Africa

TBh I think Underhill is probably the one with the worst form at the moment. I'd go with that and have Dombrandt at 8.

Farrell returned a positive test result from a COVID PCR test (taken on Thursday morning) and immediately went into self-isolation.
The sample was reviewed by the lab and determined as a false positive test on Saturday morning and subsequently accepted by NHS Test and Trace today. This process is fully in line with advice given by UK Health Security Agency.
His subsequent PCRs have also been negative and therefore he has been released from self-isolation.

Sounds dodgy, but if they've followed all the rules then...

Lawes is in fine form, fair play to him - he deserves to keep the 6 shirt
As long as we play an 8 at 8 thats the most important thing IMO

Sounds dodgy, but if they've followed all the rules then...
Any diagnostic test result should be interpreted in the context of the pretest probability of disease. For COVID-19, the pretest probability assessment includes symptoms, previous medical history of COVID-19 or presence of antibodies, any potential exposure to COVID-19, and likelihood of an alternative diagnosis.
When low pretest probability exists, positive results should be interpreted with caution and a second specimen tested for confirmation.
That's from The Lancet. So what they're saying is the context leading up to the positive test should be taken into consideration. Now, for the general Serfdom like most of us, it's probably not financially beneficial to get a retest at public expense, but if The RFU are footing the bill...

Weird interview
It's not like Smith is acting like Cipriani did in his early career, don't get why EJ has said all this/dragged Raducanu into it

Weird interview
It's not like Smith is acting like Cipriani did in his early career, don't get why EJ has said all this/dragged Raducanu into it
He really doesn't help himself at times. I don't agree that he's been sexist though which some have responded to this with.

If EJ does not come out and publicly apologise to Emma Radacanu for these comments, then the RFU needs to publicly admonish him

I still don't get why there is this idea that Smith is some teenager breaking out from nowhere who needs to be protected. He has been Quins starting 10 for the last 3 years.

Latest posts