• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 2021/22

It'll be interesting to see what sort of shape Kruis is in when he eventually returns...

BPM, agree Lawes is a big player for us...one of the reasons Jones simply doesnt like picking a team without him.
But i notice you've gone with Jack Willis...and again its hard to argue against him. Such a shame hes had such bad injuries

Thats a v strong set piece team

Yep! Basics first.

who are the carriers will get go forward in open play?

George (or LCD) and Launch are OK from the front 5. All the back row can cause damage ball in hand, but there are no smash down a wall merchants which is the reason why I think Barbeary will get fast tracked.

Is collier good in the open?

He has his moments.....

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...0E5E4F6A8105C55526240E5&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

OK … but your post literally said, 'if everyone was fit and available'
Haha yes fair point.
What I should of said was injury free and available for selection
Kruis currently isn't available and as yet we aren't sure if wants to play for the national side. Would be a walk in if he was

I'm pretty certain we'll see him back in time for potential World Cup selection. It's probably a question of where he goes and who he joins rather than if he's coming back IMO.

Oh god Daly called up for May

Isiekwe for Lawes also why couldn't it have been Ewels

May and Farrell out out
Lawes is a HIA assessment

It'll be interesting to see what sort of shape Kruis is in when he eventually returns...

BPM, agree Lawes is a big player for us...one of the reasons Jones simply doesnt like picking a team without him.
But i notice you've gone with Jack Willis...and again its hard to argue against him. Such a shame hes had such bad injuries
I too really like Lawes, but think j Willis would add a bit more balance to n the back row. He is a better carrier than Lawes although Lawes has improved massively. He can sniff out a try too. Definitely tall enough as a line out option too

Think May is gone for the tournament and Farrell must be a big doubt.

Presume Daly will go straight into the 15 as Eddie will want one experienced winger.

Think May is gone for the tournament and Farrell must be a big doubt.

Presume Daly will go straight into the 15 as Eddie will want one experienced winger.
Yeah, the way the RFU statement is worded suggests as much. It seems to stress that Lawes is out 'this week' due to return to play protocols whereas there's no mention of timescales for May or Farrell.
Typical Eddie...Isiekwe..yes please. He could be Itoje long term partner at lock imo
Then picking Daly as wing cover over Radwan
I think Mr Burns has it right re. Daly from an experience POV. I really rate Radwan but he hasn't strengthened his case since the AIs. Daly did look in very good form yesterday. It was always likely he'd come in to the mix across the tournament. I don't mind him being picked so long as it's on the wing and not 15.

Latest posts