• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England v France,23/02/13

Who's anti-French?
I love France/the French - my parents live there.

I believe he's taking the ****.

Still, if we are expected to be anti-French, that sounds just my sort of game.

i love the french supporters been to a few England vs France games.
on this forum... We only have problems when we play Ireland when things get a bit OTT.
Not sure why Irish fans so aggresive when we play them this forum goes mad with name calling etc etc.

on this forum... We only have problems when we play Ireland when things get a bit OTT.
Not sure why Irish fans so aggresive when we play them this forum goes mad with name calling etc etc.
You wait til we play Wales!!

That's because the English are ********.

It'll be an interesting battle - We win and we win the Grandslam, they win and they might not get the wooden spoon.

:D

Englishmen and their anti-French rants.:rolleyes::p

I wasn't going to say anything, coz it's just degrading to lower myself to that stuff but...I must say...uhm thanks !! ;)

Ahhhhh, England England England...why was it made soooo, sooo ambiguous to try and just...blend together ?

Anyways yeh, France by 7.

Tuilagi v Basteraud....................take a look at Shane Lowery v Carl Petterson in the WGC Accenture.................now that would be a collision !!

Not long left, let's ramp up the build up...

keep-calm-and-hate-the-french-3.png

It'll be an interesting battle - We win and we win the Grandslam, they win and they might not get the wooden spoon.

:D

You still have two away games, don't underestimate the Italians and the Welsh. They won't just let you win a GS.:p

You must be new around here.

Don't be a hero, post something useful and don't hide and have the right to say anything to people here behind your "WARNING!
The above comments may contain traces of sarcasm and/or humour
They also may not reflect the opinions of those who read them
Reader discretion is
advised"

Don't be a hero, post something useful and don't hide and have the right to say anything to people here behind your "WARNING!
The above comments may contain traces of sarcasm and/or humour
They also may not reflect the opinions of those who read them
Reader discretion is
advised"
Just waiting for the **** to hit the fan lol

Fool. Post some conments/analysis. I'm not going to bother replying to your silly comments. Grow up.

Latest posts