• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England v France,23/02/13

we should all take a moment of silence to lean back and admire that awesome try (awesome as in awe inspiring not like "awesome dude")

I repeat: Lawes at 6 is ridiculous. The backrow balance is all off. Not enough work done at the breakdown. Wood is too tied in with carrying and making hits to do what he does best, and in the end it is Robshaw who is doing most of the work of guarding the ball (quite admirably - best English player on the pitch, but he needs support). Two wingers who can't defend and yet Sharples was dropped for this, even though he's better than both combined at the minute. As I've said before, winning and good performances from most of the pack have papers over the cracks in this England team.

Lawes tackle stats: 5 made, 4 missed.
Ashton: 2 made, 3 missed.
England tackling: 49/15.

Considering Hartley is supposed to be the better thrower he's having a made. No point in having him on the pitch over Youngs if his lineout isn't better.

Young's, Haskell and Care should come on.

Good job Farrell is accurate from the tee, we've got no right to be ahead.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

The free kick from Goode, the chasing man who interfered with the catch - Brown wasn't penalized for being offside.

Kicked the ball into his own man ...

Got away with it and a try is scored. You take what you can get.

The free kick from Goode, the chasing man who interfered with the catch - Brown wasn't penalized for being offside.

Kicked the ball into his own man ...

Got away with it and a try is scored. You take what you can get.

Yolo

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts