• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Nov 12 2009, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It maybe a great quote, especially to use against the pussyfarts who want everything citing these days (especially whinging about swinging arms), but still completely irrelevant.

Anyway, on shoulder-charging. More often then not, the hits that are deemed "legal but they got pinged" normally are because the tackling player went in and made a hit with with the shoulder,then wrapped the arms (as is the case with the Banahan hit above). If they're not leading with the arm, they're not going for a tackle.[/b]

Im sorry i dont quite understand how you lead with your arm. surely that would just end up with a dislocated arm and a broken tackle? ive always been taught to deliver the hit with your shoulder and then wrap..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ali12 @ Nov 8 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't think it's really fair to drop Bell and Banahan from the 22, Bell played well when he came on and Banahan has 3 tries in 4 england games (2 against Argentina). Stick with Banahan like Australia have done with Genia and Giteau early in their careers.[/b]

I've patiently waited 2 weeks to bump this...

Latest posts