• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Ireland vs. Samoa 09/11/13

Tell me about it - been watching old episodes of Family Guy in between the England and Wales ones :p
But then there's clashes as well, meaning I have to choose between Ireland or Wales to have the commentary on (one of TV one on Laptop)

Whenever I try to watch 2 games at once it just fails miserably I end up not paying attention to either and get a headache.

And this bloody wait is killing me its 1 am here and I'm hardly awake.

Whenever I try to watch 2 games at once it just fails miserably I end up not paying attention to either and get a headache.

ummmm Osteria Mozza Marina Bay......best Italian outside of Italy!!

Do some press-ups.

Did not realise this was on BBC. Rather happy.

"Their version of the new zealand haka" - errrrm, no.

Great Siva Tau, that was.

Why is Paulie wearing a mouth guard while still on the bench.

Jack is a ****ing beast

"Their version of the new zealand haka" - errrrm, no.

Great Siva Tau, that was.

My happiness at BBC showing was erased by realising it was Gusher doing the commentating. Oh well. Now you all know my pain as an Ulster fan.

Why is Paulie wearing a mouth guard while still on the bench.

To stop himself from biting through his own lip in berserk fury. Tbh, I always thought they just put him in restraints when he was not on the field.

Last edited:
Keep the ball, hold the defensive line, kick the ball out if you're going to kick. Lads, it's not hard.

Jeez - almost at the point of praising O'Mahony here...

Screw it.... well done peter.

[yer still an over-rated frankie "my client" sheehan fekker though!!]

My happiness at BBC showing was erased by realising it was Gusher doing the commentating. Oh well. Now you all know my pain as an Ulster fan.

To stop himself from biting through his own lip in berserk fury. Tbh, I always thought they just put him in restraints when he was not on the field.

Have it muted and listening to rte radio 1, so much better.

Keep the ball, hold the defensive line, kick the ball out if you're going to kick. Lads, it's not hard.

Ah now. If you're trying to move the Samoans around and tire them out, you don't want to give them lineouts to get their breath back and give them a platform to work from. Keep it alive and if the chase is good they'll have to work harder with less platform.

Great maul there. Shame the Ginger Prince couldn't nail the kick, but hey.

Ireland feeling their way into the game, pack doing the basics well, restarts need to be worked on, no injuries, not bad so far but not brilliant.

hey 11-6, pretty good score for Ireland. Not a Samoan try yet huh...

EDIT: and yes the Samoan scrum is absolutely terrible without Census apparently....Ireland looking like the Pumas all of a sudden in the scrum ! :D

Latest posts