• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

I admire it from lando though. He's young and in a position to where he can make mistakes. Way to go for it.

Gutted for Norris

Had to stay out until Hamilton came in, Hamilton in on exactly the right lap.

Gutted for Lando but ultimately he is young and will learn. For all his experience, Hamilton was also going to make the same mistake. Difference is Merc team told Hamilton to get in, McLaren didn't.

Such a shame. Lando's team surely has access to more info than the driver and should have pulled him like Mercedes did. Landon may just have refused but still. Tough end to a really entertaining race. McLaren will rightly be gutted with themselves.

Weird comment there from Lewis re dream result from Max. Addressed it already and came back to it.

The end of this season looks so entertaining. Looks a bit better for the RB over the Merc but nothing is going as expected.

Verstappen must be delighted with the last two races. Only way it could have gone better for him would have been had Norris won and came third behind Lewis.

He's due a win too.

I must say that gasly and Alonso getting equal penalties is ridiculous. Alonso had no business sticking his wheel where he did (if silver stone is the established precedent) while gasly was forced wide by Perez. Absolutely Insane.

Perez suddenly stretched out a bit of a gap to Hamilton before the VSC ended. Either Hamilton backed off for some reason or Perez went faster than he should have been going.

I was more concerned about Perez going well above delta during vsc and building a gap between him and verstsppen. I wouldn't be surprised if old man Hamilton got a late jump.

Latest posts