• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Feel like HB has let you down?

toup

Academy Player
I have decided to start baking cakes. It is a long time since you have had a cake, and you are really excited about my cakes. Before asking you to buy one, I show you photographs of my cakes. Oh dear, my photography isn't very good... my cakes look disgusting.

Undeterred by your unfounded disgust at my cakes (which you have not even tasted), I provide you with a FREE sample. Yummy. They are actually delicious, and you decide to buy one after all (but not before posting negative comments about them after seeing photos on the internet... you little tyke).

John on the other hand tried my cake (again, without handing over any of his hard earned money) but wasn't that impressed. He decided not to buy one. Oh well, sorry John - I am making cakes for money, not because I owe you a cake. If you think you might prefer cakes from another shop, you can go and try theirs too, after all, it is your choice about which cake you prefer... you don't need to pick a cake shop and then get angry with people who choose to buy from the other one, that is just silly... it's only cake, John.

1387861-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

of course HB have let me down, there's no PC version. I don't use a console and don't want to use a console

Hey, look at that! Now they are making cakes in New Zealand too, yay! And while I'm buying a good old New Zealander cake (and not one of those ugly Canadian cakes) I'll stop by and watch the World Cup, what else could I ask for?

Sorry this is in the wrong section should be in off topic i think. I want cake now off to the kitchen.

Hey, look at that! Now they are making cakes in New Zealand too, yay! And while I'm buying a good old New Zealander cake (and not one of those ugly Canadian cakes) I'll stop by and watch the World Cup, what else could I ask for?

I am glad you have found a cake which meets your tastes... although I really don't understand why you need to include unfounded and overly vitriolic criticism of the other cakes available while announcing your decision, it seems a bit petty mouthing off about cakes on the internet doesn't it?

You can make a turd of a cake and cover it in icing to make it look good, but it won't make it good to eat.

I have decided to start baking cakes. It is a long time since you have had a cake, and you are really excited about my cakes. Before asking you to buy one, I show you photographs of my cakes. Oh dear, my photography isn't very good... my cakes look disgusting.

Undeterred by your unfounded disgust at my cakes (which you have not even tasted), I provide you with a FREE sample. Yummy. They are actually delicious, and you decide to buy one after all (but not before posting negative comments about them after seeing photos on the internet... you little tyke).

John on the other hand tried my cake (again, without handing over any of his hard earned money) but wasn't that impressed. He decided not to buy one. Oh well, sorry John - I am making cakes for money, not because I owe you a cake. If you think you might prefer cakes from another shop, you can go and try theirs too, after all, it is your choice about which cake you prefer... you don't need to pick a cake shop and then get angry with people who choose to buy from the other one, that is just silly... it's only cake, John.

Quick question. Are your cakes full of ****?

Quick question. Are your cakes full of ****?

Quick question for you, can you tell just by looking at them, or do you think trying them / reading opinions of people who have tried them would be a fairer way to judge them?

Latest posts