• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

Leicester are a bunch of rough neck bully boys who deserve a cold dinner and an early turn in.
Nothing more.
I'll be keen to volunteer for the anti-leicester counter revolt.
There is nothing uglier than Richard Cockerill

Don't play the Star Wars Game against the men who constantly tag each other part stupid star wars ****posts and are a part of the Star Wars Sithposting page.

Please mate I'm a regular on a Reddit Star Wars page, I will grow my battle neck beard and ready my five replica lightsabers if you fight me.

When you where tagging each other over who looks like jar jar binks or which Star Wars character are you most compatible with, I was fighting in the shadows tangling with the rancor's of the Internet.

I'm a ****ing Sith Lord compare to you Padawan *****es.

Leicester are a bunch of rough neck bully boys who deserve a cold dinner and an early turn in.
Nothing more.
I'll be keen to volunteer for the anti-leicester counter revolt.
There is nothing uglier than Richard Cockerill

New Zealand fan therefore no one cares about your views.

(You shall be the first victim of my ban purge).

Leicester are historic in the same sense as a dodo. Unable to adapt to the new world, and soon to be extinct because they're getting devoured by dogs. I don't like Tigs man. He's rough and course and he gets everywhere.

No, you're a wee little baby club that's only been around for 5 seconds.
Both Sale and Lichfield are older than you babbies

You are completely right lord Olyy I tip my fedora to your outstanding knowledge, I for one hope that when I become mod I will be at least half as good as you.

I think I speak for everyone when I say you are great.

Leicester are historic in the same sense as a dodo. Unable to adapt to the new world, and soon to be extinct because they're getting devoured by dogs. I don't like Tigs man. He's rough and course and he gets everywhere.

Rather get everywhere than get nowhere.

Being a Munster fan I guess your favourite Star Wars moment is when Leia kisses Luke as it is a moment all Munster fans can relate to.

Last edited:
Anyone else's hay fever started to kick in? Seems far too early so I'm unsure whether it's hay fever or something else. Seems like hay fever though.

Anyone have any experience with terminal 3 in Manchester airport, have a connecting flight there tomorrow and ****ed up my booking because I can't understand time difference... I have 1hr 30mins rather than 3hrs 30mins to get through customs and back. Is this doable because otherwise it looks like I'm up **** creek... (Read as finding a hostel and dropping 200+ squid on a flight the next day...)

Last edited:
You know, losing out on the Grand Slam to that Clerc try in 2007 still hurts, man, it still hurts... :(

Not sure where to post this BUT

Co-codamol and Beer is it really a bad?

Just asking as I have a god damn sore wisdom tooth and I just want to take my pain killers drink my beer and drift to sleep. BUT this might not be a good combo.

Anyone with any experiance?

It's never been an issue for me - about 4 cans and two co-codamol was my go-to sleep cocktail for a few weeks after a neck injury. Probably a bad idea though... maybe stick to the painkillers on their own

Last edited:
I don't even care if they turn into Skynet and we have a Terminator style future ahead of us: Google is so bloody convenient.

Went back to Uni, starting this September and God Damn does google make everything so much easier.
I don't mean the ability to google **** (I'm not old enough that the internet wasn't around the first time I was at university) but Google Classroom makes life so much easier, having all course materials in one place and the ability to submit work through that rather than having to go and hand it in, in person, before 9am on the day it's due.
Google Docs/Slides/Charts is also a God send because I don't have to arse around trying to get a dodgy copy of Microsoft Office working on my laptop, I can view/edit all the files even on my phone, it's all stored online so I don't have to worry about using USB sticks etc. and you can have multiple people working off the same file so group projects are a doddle.
Google Drive (plus my 1TB student account) meaning I can just stick any work from my laptop/Uni computers on there and have it easily accessible.

Technology is great, I love living in the future.

Being a young'un I'm not quite as appreciative as you; but thinking about it I would be having an absolute nightmare with my maths A Level if when I was stuck on a homework question I couldn't just stick it in the group chat and have it explained by someone better than myself.

I don't even care if they turn into Skynet and we have a Terminator style future ahead of us: Google is so bloody convenient.

Went back to Uni, starting this September and God Damn does google make everything so much easier.
I don't mean the ability to google **** (I'm not old enough that the internet wasn't around the first time I was at university) but Google Classroom makes life so much easier, having all course materials in one place and the ability to submit work through that rather than having to go and hand it in, in person, before 9am on the day it's due.
Google Docs/Slides/Charts is also a God send because I don't have to arse around trying to get a dodgy copy of Microsoft Office working on my laptop, I can view/edit all the files even on my phone, it's all stored online so I don't have to worry about using USB sticks etc. and you can have multiple people working off the same file so group projects are a doddle.
Google Drive (plus my 1TB student account) meaning I can just stick any work from my laptop/Uni computers on there and have it easily accessible.

Technology is great, I love living in the future.
Hahaha, you don't study law, we're in the ******* dark ages!

Hahaha, you don't study law, we're in the ******* dark ages!
Do you guys use lexisnexis... cause thing has a 1990s interface.

I'm taking a year off between undergrad and law school and I couldn't imagine doing my job without a google suite. I feel as if I need technology more now than I did in college.