• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

Hahaha, you don't study law, we're in the ******* dark ages!
Computer science,
We're on the cutting edge*!

*our uni computers haven't been updated in so long the version of chrome on them won't load Linked.In, and it even struggles with GMail, only loading a basic HTML version of it.

Do you guys use lexisnexis... cause thing has a 1990s interface.

I'm taking a year off between undergrad and law school and I couldn't imagine doing my job without a google suite. I feel as if I need technology more now than I did in college.
Yeah, fortunately I don't need it too much because it doesn't apply to a lot of what I'd be doing, it's awful though... Terrible.

Try Accountancy exams and come back to me. Law meh too long
My friend finished his CPA exams last year and for the entire 8 month process we barley saw him.

And yeah law I'm gonna be on the Wrong side of 25 before I start making any money.

My friend finished his CPA exams last year and for the entire 8 month process we barley saw him.

And yeah law I'm gonna be on the Wrong side of 25 before I start making any money.
Sit mine through evening classes. It ain't easy

I just looked at this comment again thinking it was a new one and immediately thought of Soho old people's home again before seeing I had already said it... I guess some things never change.

It ages well:).

'How do you say?': The Top 10 'most difficult' place names

1. Frome, Somerset, England
  2. Ballachulish, Highland, Scotland
  3. Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire, England
  4. Omagh, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
  5. Woolfardisworthy, Devon, England
  6. Beaulieu, Hampshire, England
  7. Bicester, Oxfordshire, England
  8. Ynysybwl, Cwm Clydach, RCT, Wales
  9. Rampisham, Dorset, England
  10. Quernmore, Lancashire, England

Wait, how is Frome pronounced?
I don't think I've ever heard it out loud, only writted down. Is it not Frome as in rhymes with Bone?

"How to pronounce the place names in the top 10"

1. Frome - "Froom"
  2. Ballachulish - "Ball - a - hoolish"
  3. Godmanchester - 'Godmunchester' (Gumster has also been offered as an alternative, but now little-used, pronunciation)
  4. Omagh - "Oh-ma"
  5. Woolfardisworthy - "Woolzery"
  6. Beaulieu - "Bew-lee"
  7. Bicester - "Bister"
  8. Ynysybwl - "An-is-abull"
  9. Rampisham - "Ran-som"
  10. Quernmore - "Kwor-mer"

I'm only realising now that words ending in agh (and finishing with an a or ahh sound) is unique to the anglicisation of Irish names. Probably should have realised earlier considering the difficulty people have in pronouncing Clodagh and similar names though...

Latest posts