• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France vs England

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Mar 18 2010, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Borthwick still a maybe, he's getting checked over again before the team leaves for Paris, but he hasn't trained this week/has had his leg in a brace for two days.
According to planetrugby Palmer was brought in because of his "superior lineout knowledge" *cough*heplayedonthesameteamasmartinjohnson*cough* and has been training with the squad all week to take his place.

Who will captain? Moody is the most likely, being the captain for Leicester and all[/b]

He's played here 15/16 years he's captained around 10 times?

Oh Hartley :(
How i wish you could throw straight

Tim Payne understanding the word "pause" would help as well.
3 - 0

FODEN!
3 - 7

Cracking jump/take from Tindall to start off that try

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Mar 20 2010, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Brian Moore is the most whingey git in the world.[/b]
Meh, he knows what he's on about being a front rower and a ref himself, he's just pointing how this ref doesn't know what he's on about at scrum time

I don't understand why enhglishmen are so upset about rain, saying it is disadvantage for them. What a hell they are talking about? :D rain was disadvantage for france flair game, but they scored points.

Whose that stupid women aka btch who is shouting at our coach? Stupid french idiots.

And also, the referee is such a cheat, his own wife has left him.

Seriously, every scrum/lineout, france suddenly get a penalty? No consideration for the slippery surface?

Screw you referee.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wertas @ Mar 20 2010, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't understand why enhglishmen are so upset about rain, saying it is disadvantage for them.[/b]
Rain = Slippy ball = Knockons = Scrums = Tim Payne

Also, when will England learn that, when you have possession in the opositions half, giving it to a stationary forward who then just gets tackled, doesn't work! It just repeats itself until there's a penalty or turnover.

Latest posts