• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guinness Pro 12: Round 8 Fixtures

Just bad refereeing all over for this fella. He carries himself and communicates well but his interpretation is ****e

I wouldn't worry too much Scotty. The fortunes of the club game doesn't always directly effect the national side. Us in Wales know that more than anyone! I feel Scotland will be a different beast at this 6N.

I noticed Hogg having a strange attitude when Glasgow came down to Cardiff. I don't know whether it's frustration or something else, but he was letting his emotions have a big impact on his game.
to be fair i've seen Leinster having not that great a season last year and then Ireland won the six nations with the most off the players play for them.

Hogg was also was strange in the Scotland vs South Africa match. I'm hoping he can turn it around or else he get into trouble.

That's a bit harsh now, Connacht played you off the park. Munster weren't at their best but I doubt any pro12 side would have beaten Connacht tonight.

I agree Connacht were brilliant but stats show we were awful. We missed way to many tackles.
Regards Connacht I've said it elsewhere. Lam is a top coach and his class is showing

Connacht were good value for that win, It's no coincidence that the one Province without a past player coaching them is top of the league and playing the best rugby. Wherefore arth thou Rob Penney.

If a former player wants to coach an Irish province, they should have to earn based on there coaching reputation. Bernard Jackman and Ronan O'Gara are coaching abroad gaining experience. This in no way means Foley and Cullen can't become good coaches, look at what Mark McCall has done since leaving Ulster, but we are awful at the moment.

I don't suppose anyone has a link to the full match? (Munster v Connacht in the Debt Star)