• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

H Cup Semi Final: Saracens v Toulon

dammnnnnnnnnn, that was going to be one hell of a fkn try right there !!!!
Toulon really showing some nice attacking flair....dang.

OK ENGLAND !!
HEAR YE HEAR YE.

Uhmm...could we like...take Wilkinson and make him French and use him for NZ this summer or ??.......do you see some sort of a problem with that for some odd reason, like...

Always good to have you on the thread Yoe!

thx for the gratuitous sarcasm ! I appreciate you too Tony.

BUT ENGLAND !! I'm serious about that offer: we'll give you like........Michalak and....Beauxis.

^ just showing some appreciation for the man is all !...

P.S.: I think Michalak is an excellent SH/FH he just had wayyyy too much to produce this year, like 45 games or wtvr this season. His horrible side showed up...he'll be fine when he's got his legs and head and confidence back.

Delon Armitage....not my favourite player.....is havng some game!!

C'mon Jonny Wilkinson's Toulon!©

[They win this and Ulster are in the top pot for the group draws next season.]

©SkySports

The Barnes and co. Wilkinson and Farrell love-in is a little sickening. Both are having decent enough games, but Barnes just goes on and on about every little thing they do and it's very annoying.

I am hoping that that is the preliminaries out of the way and maybe the game will break up so that the Toulon backs can get loose and ensure Ulster get their seeding......and I would not have Michalak near my International squad never mind in the team.....................Oh and hope that Ventner chappie does not have the heart attack that seems to be just arouind the corner of maybe I don't!!

The Barnes and co. Wilkinson and Farrell love-in is a little sickening. Both are having decent enough games, but Barnes just goes on and on about every little thing they do and it's very annoying.

Their love in with the "Munster story" got a little tiring as well. It seemed they were willing Munster to win yesterday so they could keep on banging on with their "Munster miracle" rhetoric. In the end though, the fact they still lost didn't stop them rolling out the Munster Heineken Cup clichés anyway.

I like that Saracens' lock down defense. Intense, but also smart and selective. And ppl are going to make a huge deal out of Farrell's last miss of the half, cut the boy some slack he's a young fella still...give him 2 years he'll go 105% from the boot.

Toulon: I wanna see them backs string some nice passes and pierce through that curtain !!!

Their love in with the "Munster story" got a little tiring as well. It seemed they were willing Munster to win yesterday so they could keep on banging on with their "Munster miracle" rhetoric. In the end though, the fact they still lost didn't stop them rolling out the Munster Heineken Cup clichés anyway.

Harsh, very harsh!

Latest posts