• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HB Request - Name me some unique goal kickers

I toe hack it but have a 90%+ kicking rate this season. I take off my shoe and belt it, I've done 50 metre kicks with this tactic.

Alot of kicker take off their head gear before kicking. it would be cool if that could happen, but lets face it, i would probably still buy the game if it didn't...

There has to be all the big kickers, at least:

Jonny Wilkinson, Dan Carter, Matt Giteau, Morne Steyn, Chris Paterson, Stephen Jones, James Hook, Leigh Halfpenny, Ronan O'Gara, Jonny Sexton, Danny Cipriani, Morgan Parra etc

Also it would be good if it had their techniques in open play when kicking, and maybe even at a kick-off.

I say look at every team's main place kicker in the big four pro leagues (magners, guinness prem, super 14 & top 14, and gain accurate kicking styles from each one of them, it'll be about 30 to 40 kickers but that should appease the audience from many parts of the world!

I say look at every team's main place kicker in the big four pro leagues (magners, guinness prem, super 14 & top 14, and gain accurate kicking styles from each one of them, it'll be about 30 to 40 kickers but that should appease the audience from many parts of the world!

if anyone is willing to list them all that would help?! I don't have the time due to exams and revisions (sucks!)

David Hill - Right footed - Just as before he walks towards the ball he does a back step with the left foot.

I must admit I'm working off memory but I believe the CGI in Rugby 06 had his style wrong because he stepped back with the right foot.

No video sorry.

big 4? big 6, magners league, guiness prem super14, top 14, CURRY CUP AND ITM CUP!(the NPC)

definitely francois steyn especially when his 60m goalkicks against the all blacks. this needs to be updated into the game. and also his ability to accurately score dropgoals from 55m out, from the sideline

Toby Floods is an important one to get right as he is one of the top fly halves in europe and is Englands current no1 fly half, people keep mentioning Cipriani but he isnt anywhere near at the moment. If your going to do two English players kicking actions do Flood and Jonnys and just make Barkleys the same as Jonnys

agreed, if they did that then everybody will be happy, and they could always make the default animation better as well

Agree with sixesandsevens that Flood and Barkley are both ahead of Cipriani in terms of kicks for England. Cippers is known more for his running game than his kicking. Barkley is VERY similar to Wilkinson, though has slightly different arm position (Olly has right fist to left elbow), but otherwise the same run up, body position etc.

Latest posts