• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HB Request - Name me some unique goal kickers

also just watched england thrash italy in 6 nations :) and i noticed mirco bergamasco's kicking style. he now takes one large step at the start. also you could do toby floods as he does quick steps and then sidefoots the ball ball than other players i have seen.

am really looking forward to the game btw

Ceri Sweeney, Cardiff Blues - he uses a sand kicking tee instead of a normal one

James Hook flicking grass to check the wind

Johnny Wilkinson with the hands together bent over - Ollie Barkley does a bit of this too

Please give Matt Giteau's kicking a motion capture! he takes scrum cap off and stands almost side on, and when he kicks the ball he curves it (this season usually wide) towards the posts. If you dont, please give him the motion capture that Julian Huxley had in 08. And make sure he's left footed in the new game please =)

toby flood, similar but more upright than jonny wilkinson, but if you notice, after he's taken his steps back he drags his right foot through the grass

Toby Flood is over rated... Hes looked good against poor opposition in both Aviva Premiership and the 6 Nations. I can't wait to see how he fairs up against Leinster in the Heineken Cup, and France and Ireland in the coming weeks!!

Ludovic Mercier. Henry Paul used to place the ball on the T sideways, with the point facing forwards and would practically punt it over the posts! I think the recent kicking of Bergamasco for Italy with the pre-kick step is essential!

The Italian wing Bergamasco takes one giant step before doin the normal run up to the kick.

Me. I run square onto the ball at full tilt, and then rotate through 180 degrees when I'm a yard from the tee, and backheel the ball. My success rate is 94%. It should at least be an unlockable extra.

Surely Quade Coopers stance befor he kicks should be included

Gavin henson does a Chicken (or Goose) step during his run up to kick the ball.

Nick Macleod takes about 5 minutes to put the ball on the tee just right and then 3 big steps back from the ball, then two to the right and quick run up

Latest posts