• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HEC: Castres - Munster (19-11-2011, 15:40)

TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
Heineken%20Cup.png

Stade Pierre-Antoine, Castres (19-11-2011, 14:30)

Castres.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Munster.png

[TABLE="class: grid"]
[TR][TD] Castres [/TD][TD] [/TD][TD] Munster [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 15 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 14 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 13 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 12 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 11 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 10 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 9 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 8 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 7 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 6 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 5 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 4 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 3 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 2 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 1 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 16 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 17 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 18 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 19 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 20 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 21 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 22 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 23 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE]

Munster are unchanged from last week. I win would set them up nicely for them to do well in the group. As obvious as it sounds their three away games are all huge games that will decide their season.

I can't see them losing their two remaining home games.

Must be a bad wind, O'Gara would usually take more out of touch kicks than he is, it would also explain 'Atomic Boot' on the other team. 11-7 down isn't too bad for Munster but Castres are all over them.

EDIT: Castres scored just as I posted, Munster in trouble now. 18-7

meh i think muster have the beating on castres, stupid mistakes but they have to hit them quick and hard after half time

It took a while for Munster to wake up and by the time they did they had a deficit to make up, they've had to play catch up rugby and haven't been able to do it with any ruthlessness

one mistake from Castre and all of a sudden Munster will be looking for a BP win, from being in a very sticky position.

Lol, what the hell is it with last movement finishes so far?

There have already been at least 6 results that have been determined by a last minute score

O'Gara, have my babies.

But on second thoughts, this was not a match to be proud of.

haha...making a habit of this! we'll take it though. a win in France is always good.

The city of Toulouse is bouncing. Again we got out of jail although it has to be said alot of pressure was brought on by our own mistakes. Just after looking at Peter and well I hope he will be ok as he doesn't look the best.
But again it has to be stated how hard it is to get a result in this part of France and well I think Scarlets and Saints will find it difficult especially back in Castres

Deserved win by Munster, but I really don't like O'Gara.
He always need to score the final points. When is he set to retire?

What will Munster do when O'Gara retires? I doubt Keatley will be able to do what he has done for them.

Keatley is learning from ROG and is a fine 10 in his own way don't worry about him.

From what I have seen of him (not too much, honestly) he seems to be a good young outside half. I can imagine O'Gara's experience will be invaluable to his development.
O'Gara could just do a Simon Shaw I suppose.

Keatley is a better attacker and defender than ROG. ROG is more consistent and a better kicker.

I thought the Munster backs were poor. Munster forwards were good. POM should be near the Ireland team come the 6 nations if not starting.

Keatley is a better attacker and defender than ROG. ROG is more consistent and a better kicker.

I thought the Munster backs were poor. Munster forwards were good. POM should be near the Ireland team come the 6 nations if not starting.

Ahead of Ferris and O'Brien? I know he's a good player but is he that good?