• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Rd 1

I'm sorry Romain Poite is a disgrace of a ref... how on earth do you not check that... a player is on the floor out of the game and O'Mahony comes flying in.

What's the point watching when the ref just makes the rules up

I'm sorry Romain Poite is a disgrace of a ref... how on earth do you not check that... a player is on the floor out of the game and O'Mahony comes flying in.

What's the point watching when the ref just makes the rules up

Checkers Fries GIF by Checkers & Rally's

Not really, they deserve to be winning and i'd say the red was probs correct but that last one for me should have been checked...

Plus who really cares what you think?

He did discuss it with the tmo in fairness it was just pretty quick.

True.. but surely that is flying in off your feet and taking out a man on the floor without the ball.

It's just irritating and especially as that was all weighing up to be a cracking open game.

Pretty **** far more worthy of checking than the red IMO not saying it was a red (not enough replays shown), but he flew in from miles out off feet, shields barely even initiated the contact let alone recklessly charged in, you tell me who had more chance of seriously injuring someone? By the letter of the law that Munster fans have mentioned should have at the least come back for Wasps pen the clear out was not legal (off feat), just very poor reffing IMO

Pretty **** far more worthy of checking than the red IMO not saying it was a red (not enough replays shown), but he flew in from miles out off feet, shields barely even initiated the contact let alone recklessly charged in, you tell me who had more chance of seriously injuring someone?
It probably wasn't a red but off feet IMHO.

Munster 8 has played really well - is he one of the debutants?
Yep.. looks a good player TBF. Did Horgan just say he used to be a 200m athlete? who usually plays 8 for munster now stander has gone?

I'm so happy. I actually agree with the Wasps fans we've had the rub of the green.
You have 100% played better. We have really struggled with a lack of consistency and that red card killed us.

I'd also say that the core players for Munster are very good.

But Romain Poite is just madness... The breakdown .... what on earth is going on.

Keiran Curran.. our 19 is a big guy... didn't realise how big he was.

Latest posts