• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Semi Final- Toulon v Munster

I got robbed in Marseille on the way to the train to get back to Aix-en-Provence with a friend. We needed that money to get back so we ended up chancing it as far as we could. Got kicked off and a bill sent to my friend's address followed by lots of walking. We had enough coins left to get the bus for the last stretch though. Never been so tired in my life. Advice for those never been there, if people are overly friendly on a night out like trying to hug you, be weary cos they probably have their hand in your pocket. I was drunk and naive haha.
The city is beautiful though, went in the Summer, and the view out onto the sea was really great. Even went to the rough parts, which was another experience as there were blocks with men posted on corners on look outs and there were guys doing wheelies on mopeds down the roads like nobody's business. That visit to Marseille wasn't all perfect but all in all I enjoyed it cos as said, it's slightly strange, or something unusual.

Exact same thing almost happened to me in Paris last year, luckily I noticed before he nabbed my wallet! Put me off going back for the time being!

I disagree. Munster are playing fine but they're not brilliant quite yet.
In what way is giving away about four unprovoked penalties fine in a Heineken Cup semi-final. It's a flattering scoreline. Toulan are doing the basics.

To give that straight up and not refer it is a huge call. Im not convinced he did ground it

Good finish Zebo. I would have gone to the TMO were I Barnes. The technology is there to be used.

I think he grounded it on the 2nd bounce, but there's no way the touch judge could've seen it from where he was.

didn't see the first half but this second half has been amazing. Zebo showing his class

Crazy that Munster looked far better on attack with 14men than Toulon have all game.

Latest posts